OSMO+ with Mobile
561 1 2022-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Hi all, i have an OSMo+ with Osmo Mobile attachment.

I have an Iphone 11pro and have the following issues

1. When connecting my Osmo+ and phone together using the DJO Go app, I have a hard time connecting the APP to myphone and i've tried everything.  
2. When connecting my OSMO+ with Mobile attachment the control don't work on the gimbal i have to push the buttons on my phone.  Gimbal part works well but can't control the shutter button or record button.

Is it my phone or ?

Thanks
2022-2-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sparky_17. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. There could be a compatibility issue with the mobile device ( iPhone 11 Pro  ) that you are using on your DJI Go application that is why you are having this issue. Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone 11 Pro ) that your are trying to use. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI  application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 11 Pro  will be able to work on the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI Gimbal and with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it. For reference, I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go application. Thank you.

2022-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules