DJI Action 2 Complete Features & Settings Guide
2502 4 2022-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spicemeister
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you've just got your DJI Action 2 or you're looking at getting one, this is a good guide that gets into all the features and settings available on the camera & the app.
I've made a few of these before and they've been extremely popular and helped a lot of people so I thought I'd also post it here for people looking for help.

Any questions, let me know!
2022-2-15
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Great tour round the options!  Some nitpicks -

- battery levels of both modules are seen if you tap the battery level display in the top right corner
-  in the storage menu there is an option to copy from the internal memory onto the SD card (if you have one!)
- "Screen off when locked" is useful for ensuring that the front screen only works when you need it - you don't then show everyone in front of the camera what you are shooting and you don't waste battery on illuminating a screen you can't see.  When you do activate the front screen, the rear screen turns off.  I'd strongly recommend having this setting "on".
- during playback there's a swipeable volume control.  Good luck finding it.

Here the Mimo app no longer works with any of my phone devices so I won't comment on that section!  DJI please fix that....
2022-2-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there spicemeister. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting video that you have created for the DJI Action 2. Nicely done and thank you for your support.
2022-2-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2022-2-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain