Hover for specific amount of time at each Waypoint
1770 4 2022-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aweintraub
New

United States

Hello all,

I am trying to figure out if there is a way to have the drone pause during its Intelligent Flight at each Waypoint for a specific amount of time - other than manually pausing intelligent flight mode.

Specific example:
So, say I am attaching my own camera to a Phantom 4, and I want it to take a picture at 10 waypoints...BUT, it takes about a minute to fully capture my image. So, I need to have the drone hover at each waypoint for a pre-designated amount of time.

Looking for any advice. It seems that a lot of the forums are saying this is very challenging because there used to be a bug in the hover time over waypoints, and that the drone wouldnt always listen.
Thanks in advance!

2022-2-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you looked at Litchi?
2022-2-16
Use props
aweintraub
New

United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-16 00:44
Have you looked at Litchi?

I haven't tried it, but I've checked their website and it says that Waypoints have a "Stay for" option...but, "Stay for: The time in seconds that the aircraft should pause at the waypoint. Maximum 32 seconds."
2022-2-16
Use props
aweintraub
New

United States

aweintraub Posted at 2-16 08:16
I haven't tried it, but I've checked their website and it says that Waypoints have a "Stay for" option...but, "Stay for: The time in seconds that the aircraft should pause at the waypoint. Maximum 32 seconds."

And, I believe I need 90 seconds!
2022-2-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

aweintraub Posted at 2-16 08:16

In the mission planner you can set 90s for the stay for,  or you can do multiple stay for actions.

2022-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules