1463 3 2022-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MFRG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2081624 ft
Portugal

Hi
My care refresh replacement drone has a problem... when i descent it descends to slowly, 0,7/0,1 m/s... i don't khnow how to resolve it can someone give me sugestions!?
Another thing is that i can't update the controller firmware... it says - dji assistant 2 mavic air 2 cannot load firmware list- sugestions?!
2022-2-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to calibrate the IMU of the unit to see if the issue persists? In addition, kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC then check if you can now load the firmware of your drone. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-2-17
Use props
MFRG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2081624 ft
Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-17 05:08
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to calibrate the IMU of the unit to see if the issue persists? In addition, kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC then check if you can now load the firmware of your drone. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

hi
The new drone has a problem!  in 5 flights i did, in 4 he doesn't descend like e has to do it... starts and after a bit the speed slows down to 0,1-0,7 meters when the normal is 10 to 12 meters and says "landing" at 120 meters in altitude... i tested just now at night and he made the same thing... The only difference is that the led flashes in altitude instead of just doing when it is near the surface to land. What do you think? i made the firmware actualization in the drone but the controller doesn't let me, in the assistance 2 says always - "cannot load firmware list.please Retry"
I think the drone as a sensor problem, the down sensors possibly. What should i do?
Just reinstall the assistant, calibrate the imu and is the same thing.

2022-2-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MFRG Posted at 2-22 15:13
hi
The new drone has a problem!  in 5 flights i did, in 4 he doesn't descend like e has to do it... starts and after a bit the speed slows down to 0,1-0,7 meters when the normal is 10 to 12 meters and says "landing" at 120 meters in altitude... i tested just now at night and he made the same thing... The only difference is that the led flashes in altitude instead of just doing when it is near the surface to land. What do you think? i made the firmware actualization in the drone but the controller doesn't let me, in the assistance 2 says always - "cannot load firmware list.please Retry"
I think the drone as a sensor problem, the down sensors possibly. What should i do?

Thank you for your response. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. To check the warranty period for each part, you may click this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules