Rollcall 2022
1192 11 2022-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
No Original Thought
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

Who's still using their original Osmo Pocket in 2022?

Check in here and let us know what the last thing you filmed with it was...
2022-2-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there NOT. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI members who owns the DJI Osmo Pocket can reply to your post and post the latest video that they have filmed. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2022-2-15
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Haven't filmed anything of merit lately, mostly just to test it. However, my Pocket is still working fine.
2022-2-16
Use props
No Original Thought
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

Curt1591 Posted at 2-16 13:59
Haven't filmed anything of merit lately, mostly just to test it. However, my Pocket is still working fine.

Good to hear at least one other is still working well... I was beginning to think this section of the forum was completely dead!
2022-2-16
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

No Original Thought Posted at 2-16 15:44
Good to hear at least one other is still working well... I was beginning to think this section of the forum was completely dead!

It still gets the occasional "iPhone can't connect" post.
2022-2-17
Use props
Aavalaakso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I use P1 and P2 but P1 battery is not so good at all how it was. Good camera but I dont wanna teardown all items and find special batteries.

From now on I just buy items where I can swap batteries. 2-3 years is totally too short life for items. So my next target is just a camcorder.

I have some things like baby monitor over 10 years old and still functioning using Eneloop AAA batteries. Same with many many other products.

Batteries that cannot be changed is a crime against our planet earth.

Pocket 1 could be easily power just using AAA battery and easy to change.
2022-2-17
Use props
Robb OConnor
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Still using original op. Last thing I filmed last week was of trains at work ( I’m a train driver ) to be honest I don’t use it as much as I’d like to but I love it  and need to do much more with it
2022-3-2
Use props
Cylou
lvl.4
France

Hello,

Still using it but waiting for an upgrade a bit more "pro", still as compact as possible but with a larger sensor.

Last film :
http://cyrilfakiri.com/films/on- ... -by-damien-jourdan/

Have a good day.
2022-3-6
Use props
Guorium
lvl.4
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

Yeah still in use. Apart from battery not charging to 100% in one go there is nothing wrong with it.
2022-3-8
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Still using the Osmo Pocket but only for local events which have been thin on the ground due to lock-downs now thankfully over.
I am still able to charge the batter to 100% but normally I have been slow charging the Osmo Pocket.
Last project was a local event which I'm still editing and not overly pleased with because it was very windy and I forgot to take an external mic with me and so I'm still in the fine tuning of the video.
It is on YouTube and can be viewed but is not up publicly yet.

Ray.
2022-3-21
Use props
DaveSp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United States

Still in use here. Nothing useful recorded for some time, though, due to lockdown.
2022-3-23
Use props
djiuser_GhH6SfaVIQKD
lvl.1

Turkey

thanks for the help
2022-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules