Un-register or de-register spark for re-sale
682 4 2022-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Old Flyboy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34990 ft
United States

Is it possible, or necessary to un-register a spark so I could sell it and have th buyer register it with DJI?
2022-2-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Old Flyboy. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The new owner of the said DJI drone can register a DJI account or use his own DJI account to use with the said drone. The warranty and DJI Care Refresh is bound to the drone, not the user. Thank you.
2022-2-15
Use props
Old Flyboy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34990 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-15 22:22
Hello there Old Flyboy. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The new owner of the said DJI drone can register a DJI account or use his own DJI account to use with the said drone. The warranty and DJI Care Refresh is bound to the drone, not the user. Thank you.

Thanks.  I wasn't sure as I just remembered to process of getting the new drone started with DJI when I got it.
2022-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Old Flyboy Posted at 2-16 05:52
Thanks.  I wasn't sure as I just remembered to process of getting the new drone started with DJI when I got it.

Hi there Old Flyboy. You are very much welcome and if you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-2-17
Use props
djiuser_5rXu7Ow8ZCBX
New

Benin

Bonjour ! Je viens par ce témoignage confirmer la réception de mon virement de 10000€ sur mon compte quand j'ai contacté Monsieur Thierry PERROT  (mail : perrot59.francefinance@gmail.com), une personne très compréhensible et honnête, merci à vous, ma cousine Laura vous a contacté aussi, c'est à cause de moi. J’ai parlé de vous autours de moi, Je vous remercie. Voici son email : perrot59.francefinance@gmail.com.
2022-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules