lvl.2
Romania

+1 ! Needs to be done
2022-4-18
Use props
djiuser_oY8fOXfpS8wO
lvl.1

United States

The way it is now, rocksteady is basically unusable. Gyro data and/or better eis is a must.
2022-4-21
Use props
embraemail.it
lvl.1

Italy

I do also agree, having gyro data available would be a so great feature. It would make this camera better than the Gopro 10 for Fpv
2022-4-24
Use props
MarcoR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316335 ft
Italy

+1, damn DJI listen to your customers!
2022-5-9
Use props
Sebon00
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60249 ft
Italy

With Gyro information it will became a very game changer camera!
Every content creator on the go and all of the fpv pilots will be thankfully
2022-5-11
Use props
Cobani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 612503 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

It's really a DISASTER the Steady and RockSteady. I have every type of problems, but the most annoying it's the SEVERE glitchs in 360 FPV rolls. Problem still not solved, without ND filter this time, all in AUTO 4K60, and I have all types of glitches in rolls. I'm still waiting a new firmware to use it, but after two months waiting in the bookshelf to receive a solution, there's no answers. Only new products to make money. I will never trust again in DJI, I'm tired of being a beta tester with all products. I really hate this camera... a complete waste of money.
Unusable stabilization, and without gyro data, how it's supposed to use this garbage cam to make a serious FPV video?
I'm really tired.
2022-5-15
Use props
sauleeensgmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 615702 ft
Lithuania

Wow I'm surprised of DJI ignoring such simple solution to make this product a game changer in the FPV market.
DJI wake up! If gopro brings back their Session model back (which is VERY possibe, because gopro bones is for US only), you'll lose a lot of potential customers!
2022-6-10
Use props
luca.fpv
New

Italy

+1 for this feature!
Please DJI implement this feature, it will be super useful for FPV community
Until this feature will be not implemented, i will prefer to buy a GoPro instead of the action 2
2022-6-15
Use props
djiuser_dYugttMl7VhX
lvl.1

Germany

i would also like that.
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_ctj8AScJaaJd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 769245 ft
Poland

Gyra data needed. Why it is'n in video files?
2022-6-21
Use props
link0ln
New

United Arab Emirates

Providing gyro data is mostly required function for this camera, because its stabilization is no good. +1
2022-6-22
Use props
Marianook
lvl.1
Italy

We open all reports to the support, for the various errors
2022-6-28
Use props
sine
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35528 ft
United States

Come on DJI! Please! Gyro data would be great.

PS. Did you forget about all the request for OSD with Betaflight? Devs unlocked the door for you to enable it. Simple! Please!
2022-6-28
Use props
maxddd
lvl.1
Netherlands

Bought a DJI action 2 to use it with this purpose in mind. Now I'm selling it. GoPro has this feature, and every other action cam.
2022-7-4
Use props
djiuser_c6xci5b5X7Q9
lvl.1

United States

Adding gyro data to the video file or at least allowing us to export it would be a huge plus to this camera. The entire FPV community would love it.
2022-7-15
Use props
swoopy123
lvl.2
Germany

+1 // we need this feat
2022-7-16
Use props
Toritor43
New

Spain

1+ // this would be great!!!
2022-7-18
Use props
djiuser_OHdCeBZ4hJEY
lvl.1
Germany

1+ love my action 2, but gyro data is a must. we could film without Rocksteady and save battery and produce less heat and stabilize everyone afterwards. Please DJI
2022-7-18
Use props
djiuser_shogomino
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10347710 ft
  • >>>
Japan

+1 // we need this feat
2022-7-20
Use props
DaroFPV
New

Poland

+1 for this
2022-7-22
Use props
KaleidoFPV
lvl.2

Spain

We get jello issues, please add support for this and we will have a good camera. Otherwise buying Action 2 has been a waste of money because I'm unable to get rid of Jello in a drone unless I keep using GoPro9... Which does a fantastic job.

2022-8-5
Use props
DJI Bryan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1637372 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

WE STILL WAITING FOR AN UPDATE WITH GYRO DATE

HOW DIFFICULT CAN THAT BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2022-8-8
Use props
Franzdampf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7022441 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Please DJI, this would be a game changer
2022-8-8
Use props
hereyr
lvl.1

Ukraine

Come one DJI! How long should community wait? At least tell us it's impossible for whatever reason if you won't do this! Or make some announcement! Talk to your customers, it's 2022, not 1990!
2022-8-9
Use props
kikivoinea
lvl.2
Romania

+1 Let's go !
2022-8-12
Use props
danimalfpv
lvl.1

United States

++1 Seriously. At this point, I'd have to assume there's no one reading this stuff but the people buying their crap. I'm about done with DJI now.
2022-8-15
Use props
fans54016cc6
lvl.3
Japan

DJI believes in their technology. So when everyone put a GOPRO on the DJI FPV, they got mad. I think for the same reason they wouldn't make gyro data available even knowing that their EIS is twitchy. I'm not a big fun of Gopro, but is the best choice at the moment.
2022-8-24
Use props
fans9e2e7065
lvl.2
Hungary

The new avata drone supports gyroflow... Such a shame that the Action 2 still not support it despite this is the hottest topic in the Action 2 forum...
2022-8-25
Use props
timeless35
lvl.1
Flight distance : 833786 ft
United States

fans9e2e7065 Posted at 8-25 22:45
The new avata drone supports gyroflow... Such a shame that the Action 2 still not support it despite this is the hottest topic in the Action 2 forum...

Yeah the Avata having gyro data accessible but we are still waiting on the action 2 to get that is really frustrating.
I really want to like my action 2 for it's size and weight but let's face it, the stabilization glitches for no reason when used for FPV and makes most of my recordings unusable.
2022-8-28
Use props
Invi7
lvl.1

Malaysia

The DJI ACTION 2, I only used once since I bought it when the release date, but unfortunately, there are no Gyro data. Until today I tried google and thought it was fixed, but no luck. Keep it drawer
2022-8-29
Use props
Japan Potato
lvl.4
Germany

Invi7 Posted at 8-29 08:48
The DJI ACTION 2, I only used once since I bought it when the release date, but unfortunately, there are no Gyro data. Until today I tried google and thought it was fixed, but no luck. Keep it drawer

They’ll add it in the Action 3 if at all. DJI loves to do that from my recent experiences in the last 2 years.
2022-8-29
Use props
Cobani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 612503 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

Every week I open the forum tab expecting the miracle...

1) Rocksteady fixes in 4K60
2) Gyro data embedded

I really like this camera, but the poor stabilization that have inside and without the opportunity to make it on Gyroflow, it's frustrating and annoying.
It has the perfect weight and quality for FPV use, but it's unusable for work or fun with this mediocre stabilization.
I don't have any issues in 4K120 with Rocksteady, but the bitrate for these bunch of data it's not enough. It's not the same video quality, produces a lot of heat, storage it's full in less of six minutes, and drains the battery REALLY BAD (flying two 6S packs and the camera it's almost dead).

I can't believe it. Really.
Absolutely dissapointing.
2022-8-29
Use props
djiuser_2RfNbF02gOY2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 659344 ft
France

Hi, I'm a new comer in the Action 2 cam. I was expecting the Action 2 to provide gyro data if needed, like all modern camera. It seems not. What a surprise, and a bummer.
Please DJI. don't let us down and provide us the gyro data we all want.

Like other here, I will come back again and again to check and regulary post that I don't forget the need of a feature we all want.

2022-8-30
Use props
djiuser_iL3W7VxCQ9Vg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 322887 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Please DJI do it, not only for the Action 3, please do it also for the Action 2! Because the rumors are here the action 3 will have the old form factor but for me the action2 form factor is a game changer please give gyro data output also for the action2 then it would be the go to camera for fpv Rocksteady 2.0 is great but it cant beat a pc solution like Gyroflow.
2022-8-30
Use props
fans395a9c1c
New

Brazil

Gyroflow Pls!!!
2022-9-1
Use props
fans43e07e01
lvl.2
United States

Hard to believe such a simple feature is on runcam, or gopros, insta360 or any of its competitors,  but DJI can't seem to get it right..
2022-9-5
Use props
fans43e07e01
lvl.2
United States

good luck, easily do able as they have in the new avata drone, just being sloppy with the action 2 in my opinion. Not very humble of a company like DJI to ignore such simple requests, makes them look weak.
2022-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules