H3 D2 After Update Nor moving Anymore
1586 8 2014-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cenksari01
New

Turkey

HI i have  a  problem  after i update the  my phantom 1 nazam 4.02 sometimes  its  working  sometimes  its  not  but  now  its  networking  @all i can see the light  on the  gimbal its  on but  can't  control or  anything  i try to  calibrate it  and all but still  no luck all this  happened  after  i upgrade the phantom1
i hope  i can  get some help's from here ...
2014-11-29
Use props
paul.houang
New

Brazil

I got the same problem but with the Phantom 2 and H33D Gimbal I updated today. Gimbal is not moving anymore, the GoPro keeps charging but the gimbal back metal plate is heating a lot.
2014-11-29
Use props
cenksari01
New

Turkey

paul.houang@ter Posted at 2014-11-30 08:05
I got the same problem but with the Phantom 2 and H33D Gimbal I updated today. Gimbal is not moving  ...

Yeah  i have  the  same  problem Gimbal Is  just Hanging  There  And  not  moving  or  holding  Just hanging Try to figüre  out  what happend  but no luck  So  i try to  find  my solitions  here  i hope otherwise  Phantom is  not Funny or  use full Anymore  Just flaying  left right  around  up down But  i see  the  gimbal update'r  from DJI Form for  Phantom 2 Try to Look that one  Pls...
2014-11-30
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

When you say it does not move are we talking about the tilt or the gimbals compensation for movement?  If tilt, do you have the V2 tx or the original tx?  There is a button that identifies which one it is.  After you have selected the appropriate tx then you need to calibrate the X1 channel.
2014-12-1
Use props
paul.houang
New

Brazil

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-12-2 00:37
When you say it does not move are we talking about the tilt or the gimbals compensation for movement ...

In my case, the gimbal seems dead. When the Phantom is turned on nothing happens with the gimbal. I have installed the mini OSD, the DJI 5,8 GHZ Downlink TX and the DJI hub. All products are from DJI. I wonder if I could reset the system, because the gimbals stopped working after the last software update.
2014-12-1
Use props
cenksari01
New

Turkey

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-12-2 00:37
When you say it does not move are we talking about the tilt or the gimbals compensation for movement ...

When i turn on the phantom, the gimbal is showing that is connecting  to the gopro cam, but the tilt its not working as it should. I have the V2 tx and i also calibrated it. I also do the gimbal zenmuse update from the assistant, but its still not working.
2014-12-2
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

cenksari01@hotm Posted at 2014-12-3 06:36
When i turn on the phantom, the gimbal is showing that is connecting  to the gopro cam, but the ti ...

Can you show me a screen shot of Assistant on the Basic page?  Have you calibrated the Tx in RC Assistant?
2014-12-2
Use props
Rava
New

United States

I had similar problem - phantom2 with Zemuse H3-2D. After upgrading firmware, etc. It would lock face down. But after I calibrated the
lever for the gimball located in the back of the RC transmitter, it works now. I will need to test while flying now.
2014-12-2
Use props
andre-reiss
New

Brazil

Rava Posted at 2014-12-3 15:57
I had similar problem - phantom2 with Zemuse H3-2D. After upgrading firmware, etc. It would lock fac ...

I'm with this problem - Phantom2 with Zemuse H3-2D . After the firmware update , etc. Would block face down . The difference is that when I calibrate the X1 does not respond to the command.
2014-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules