Does the iPhone 12 Pro Max work with the om5?
5371 6 2022-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
i like my mini
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7484 ft
United States

I've been seeing horror stories of the om5 not working at all with the 12 and 13 pro max so I came here to ask if they are actually true

2022-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Upon checking the iPhone 12 Pro Max that you want to use on your DJI OM 5. I am glad to say that the said mobile device is tested and listed as a compatible mobile device for the DJI OM 5. For reference I will post a DJI link where in you can find the list if compatible device for the DJI OM 5. Thank you.

https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... tibility%20List.pdf
2022-2-16
Use props
i like my mini
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-16 19:06
Hello there. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Upon checking the iPhone 12 Pro Max that you want to use on your DJI OM 5. I am glad to say that the said mobile device is tested and listed as a compatible mobile device for the DJI OM 5. For reference I will post a DJI link where in you can find the list if compatible device for the DJI OM 5. Thank you.

https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851d20f7b9f64838a34cd02351370894/om-5/OM%205%20Mobile%20Phone%20Compatibility%20List.pdf

The people that said the horror stories were probably doing something wrong then
2022-2-17
Use props
djiuser_QIuocXMIe0eV
New

United States

It won't fit using an Otterbox Defender case. I am returning my OM5
2022-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

i like my mini Posted at 2-17 06:50
The people that said the horror stories were probably doing something wrong then

Hi there i like my mini. Thank you for the reply and for this given information. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-2-17
Use props
i like my mini
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_QIuocXMIe0eV Posted at 2-17 16:26
It won't fit using an Otterbox Defender case. I am returning my OM5

Not many accessories work with the otter box defender in my experience I usually have to take it off
2022-2-18
Use props
djiuser_NLsakIgzz2E0
lvl.1

Mexico

i like my mini Posted at 2-17 06:50

Indeed many months here using my OM5 with my iPhone 12 Pro Max exclusively without issues.  I ça use it with my Apple leather magsafe case fine, though the clamp is rather tight.  I prefer to use my phone caseless when filming.  I read that using the light clamp (designed primarily for selfie illumination) could be an easy fix to wider phonnes/cases issues as it is made to open wider with a more refined clamping approach... May be worth a try ;)
2022-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules