DJI Mimo/Pocket 2 for Samsung Galaxy Fold 3
2750 2 2022-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drjake
lvl.1
Flight distance : 488038 ft
United States

I followed the guideline for the new update on DJI Mimo and connected to Samsung Galaxy Fold 3 through USB-C. I found some minor glitches, so I am addressing the problems here. First, here are versions of software and devices:

DJI Mimo: Version 1.7.12
Pocket 2 Firmware: 01.03.00.10
Pocket 2 Camera Firmware: 0.00.00.01 / 01.30.54.86
Pocket 2 Gimbal Firmware: 0.04.09.07 / 02.00.15.74
Android: Version 12

Problem 1: When I view the camera on Galaxy's front screen (narrow screen), the aspect ratio of the camera shows up correctly. However, when I use the foldable screen (large screen), the aspect ratio shows up incorrectly, so the objects look "fat".

Problem 2: Pocket 2's battery is used to charge my phone, so the battery on Pocket 2 dies quickly. There is no setting to turn off the charge.

I did not see these problems before I updated to version 1.7.12. I hope DJI could come up with a new update.

2022-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there drjake. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting information with us. As of the moment the Samsung Galaxy Fold 3 is not listed as a recommended mobile device for the DJI Pocket 2 and for the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application. In addition, please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mimo application in the future. Thank you.
2022-2-16
Use props
drjake
lvl.1
Flight distance : 488038 ft
United States

DJI Stephen, thank you for your response. I will be looking forward to the new update.
2022-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules