Can't determine if firmware update v01.10.00.30 succeeded or failed
1723 5 2022-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alonzo_mosely
lvl.1
United States

Hello! New Osmo Pocket successfully activated, but the firmware update was disrupted with a "device disconnected" iOS dialog around the 60% mark. Not sure what went wrong. The Osmo Pocket was firmly plugged into the lightning port the entire time (iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15.3). Weirdly enough, the Osmo Pocket device info shows v01.10.00.30. So...success?

How can I tell if the firmware update successfully applied?

I see that Osmo Pocket device info also includes firmware versions for the camera, gimbal. Can someone on v01.10.00.30 share their camera, gimbal firmware version?

Thanks for the clarity.
2022-2-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you did experience an error message on the DJI Mimo app? In addition, kindly please try to restart the unit and the DJI Mimo app then try to update the firmware again to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-2-17
Use props
alonzo_mosely
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-17 02:00
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you did experience an error message on the DJI Mimo app? In addition, kindly please try to restart the unit and the DJI Mimo app then try to update the firmware again to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Yes, the iOS dialog was within the Mimo app. I restarted the app and Osmo Pocket. Mimo no longer asks to update firmware.
2022-2-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

alonzo_mosely Posted at 2-17 10:02
Yes, the iOS dialog was within the Mimo app. I restarted the app and Osmo Pocket. Mimo no longer asks to update firmware.

Thank you for your response. It seems that the update went through before the disconnection of the components. Please let us know if you exeperience some error message when using the unit and kindly please take a screenshot of it. Thank you.
2022-2-18
Use props
alonzo_mosely
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-18 05:06
Thank you for your response. It seems that the update went through before the disconnection of the components. Please let us know if you exeperience some error message when using the unit and kindly please take a screenshot of it. Thank you.

Hi, Paladin -- can you share what the gimbal, camera firmware versions should be?
2022-2-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

alonzo_mosely Posted at 2-18 06:01
Hi, Paladin -- can you share what the gimbal, camera firmware versions should be?

Thank you for your response. The latest version for the DJI Osmo Pocket would be v01.10.00.30.
2022-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules