I lost my DJI FPV
643 7 2022-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jefersonalessan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 964793 ft
Brazil

I lost my drone dji fpv in manual mode and stationary flight, even in manual mode when the battery runs out it does not return?

2022-2-17
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

It won't be able to return home if the battery is depleted
2022-2-17
Use props
jefersonalessan
lvl.2
Brazil

The battery was in the drone, but it went into stationary flight mode, even when the battery was almost gone, it did not come back, the information I have is that when the battery is gone, it returns home even without signal, is that true?
2022-2-17
Use props
Joecos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3294770 ft
United States

Auto Return to home when battery is Low - does NOT work when you are in Manual mode.

RTH only works in Normal and Sport Mode.
2022-2-17
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

jefersonalessan Posted at 2-17 11:14
The battery was in the drone, but it went into stationary flight mode, even when the battery was almost gone, it did not come back, the information I have is that when the battery is gone, it returns home even without signal, is that true?

Sorry to hear about your drone, but looks like an operator error.  RTH only works on sport or normal mode.
2022-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jefersonalessan. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate incident happened and you have lost the said DJI FPV drone. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for your loss and thank you.
2022-2-17
Use props
jefersonalessan
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-17 17:36
Hello there jefersonalessan. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate incident happened and you have lost the said DJI FPV drone. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for your loss and thank you.

Sent the email to dji support . Thanks
2022-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

jefersonalessan Posted at 2-17 17:48
Sent the email to dji support . Thanks

Hi there jefersonalessan. Thank you for the reply and for this update that you have given. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules