Change e-mail account
1765 6 2022-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Junior - Brazil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

A request #4070114 was opened and I need you to resolve it in a way that I don't lose my flight logs.
I have an email that has been deactivated and I can no longer access it which is junior@handymidia.com . My current email is junior@handymidia.com.br the only change was the domain country (Brazil = .br) .
I sent to Brazil support all the information that proves to be the owner of the Mavic Mini and I see that a three-character change in the DJI database is not something impossible to do, including in this topic...

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=257775&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D618%26typeid%3D618
... something similar has already been done.

I am very grateful in advance for the support.

2022-2-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. We'll inform the team using the ticket number you provided. We appreciate your patience in resolving this matter.
2022-2-17
Use props
Junior - Brazil
Second Officer
Brazil

DJI Diana Posted at 2-17 15:06
Hi there. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. We'll inform the team using the ticket number you provided. We appreciate your patience in resolving this matter.

Thank you.
2022-2-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

You're most welcome. We'll also keep an eye on this and message you with any updates we can share.
2022-2-17
Use props
Junior - Brazil
Second Officer
Brazil

Closing this subject, the email of my DJI account was finally changed, I can now use an email "that exists" in the Forum, in the Store and especially in the DJI Fly app, where no flight was missed.
I am grateful to the DJI team for the solution and the commitment of DJI support here in Brazil, specifically Giovanna Gonçalves who accompanied and helped a lot throughout the process.
Thanks
2022-2-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Junior - Brazil Posted at 2-23 10:56
Closing this subject, the email of my DJI account was finally changed, I can now use an email "that exists" in the Forum, in the Store and especially in the DJI Fly app, where no flight was missed.
I am grateful to the DJI team for the solution and the commitment of DJI support here in Brazil, specifically Giovanna Gonçalves who accompanied and helped a lot throughout the process.
Thanks

Hello, there. Thanks for your feedback and update. We have forwarded your compliment to our designated teams. Rest assured. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2022-2-23
Use props
Junior - Brazil
Second Officer
Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-23 18:46
Hello, there. Thanks for your feedback and update. We have forwarded your compliment to our designated teams. Rest assured. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.

Hugs from Brazil
2022-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules