3855 3 2022-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scybe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 223442 ft
Germany

Hello Together !

I am new and bought the FPV. I have a Sandisk Extreme Plus 256 GB and I want to use it in the Goggle. I think this should´t be a problem.

The other SD Card is a Sandisk Extreme Pro 512 GB. Is it possible to use this one in the drone ?

I knew that at the support page the biggest possible card is a 256 GB one, but the first two videos I have made, worked well.

Is it possible that i damage something if i use the big SD Card or any failure or Video Bugs ?

Thank you

Scybe !!

2022-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Scybe. Good day and thank you for reaching out. DJI suggest using a supported microSD card on your DJI FPV for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post the list of supported microSD card for the DJI FPV. Thank you.

2022-2-17
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Good to know that it works and I doubt very much that you damage anything. The only thing that might happen is that you can't record more than 256 GB.
2022-2-17
Use props
Scybe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 223442 ft
Germany

Depp Posted at 2-17 23:08
Good to know that it works and I doubt very much that you damage anything. The only thing that might happen is that you can't record more than 256 GB.

Thank you for the information, I will update if something will happen
2022-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules