Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Meta Data
1962 5 2022-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Patek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16342 ft
United States

Hello All,
I'm not sure if I'm in the right place to be asking this question, but here goes.  I recently  upgraded to a Mini 2, so now I can shoot at differnt FPS/resolution settings.  Is there a way to see or extract the meta data in the videos that I took to see what the setting are for each video.  Basically I want to compare the quality, or lack there of, of the various settings so are those setting buried in the image somewhere where I can retrieve them.  Generally if you shoot still photos in RAW format with a still camera like my Nikon, the data can be seen.  Is it the same for videos shot from my drone.

Thanks in advance,
Ken
2022-2-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you turn on video captions there will be a sub title track with some limited information in it.
2022-2-18
Use props
Patek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16342 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-18 01:09
If you turn on video captions there will be a sub title track with some limited information in it.

Thank you Captain.   Would you know of an easy way to view this information?  As I understand it you can see it as a scroll using VLC player.  Is there another way?   I'll go out and try it today and see what I come up with.

Thanks again,
Ken
2022-2-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Patek Posted at 2-18 08:09
Thank you Captain.   Would you know of an easy way to view this information?  As I understand it you can see it as a scroll using VLC player.  Is there another way?   I'll go out and try it today and see what I come up with.

Thanks again,

You can extract them to a txt file with ffmpeg
2022-2-19
Use props
capogear
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Interesting, I didn't know about that
2022-3-6
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer