DJI Air 2S leds
2293 4 2022-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alesandur
lvl.1
Flight distance : 230135 ft

Chile

Hola, me gustaria elevar una solicitud y espero generar apoyo y ruido en la comunidad para que los developers agregaran la opcion de apagado de los led de la aeronava en caso de emergencia, somos muchos los que nos estamos viendo afectado por personas inescrupulosas que en las grabaciones nocturnas disparan lasers a nuestras aeronaves solo por divercion pudiendo causar un gran daño a los sensores o a la camara , para evitar los ataques seria bueno poder apagar los led y volver a casa sin ser detectados por estas personas. Esta situacion me sucedio a mi en Chile en 3 puntos distintos del litoral central cuando hacia tomas nocturnas en la playa y realmente me preocupo mucho ser blanco facil de estas personas. espero que en una futura actualizacion agreguen esta opcion como si la traen otros modelos de DJI.
Gracias por su atencion ^_^

Hello, I would like to submit a request and I hope to generate support and noise in the community so that the developers add the option to turn off the aircraft's LEDs in case of an emergency, there are many of us who are being affected by unscrupulous people who in the night recordings shoot lasers at our aircraft just for fun and can cause great damage to the sensors or the camera, to avoid attacks it would be good to be able to turn off the leds and return home without being detected by these people. This situation happened to me in Chile in 3 different points of the central coast when I was taking night shots on the beach and I really worried about being an easy target for these people. I hope that in a future update they add this option as if it is brought by other DJI models.
Thank you for your attention ^_^

2022-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Alesandur. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2022-2-20
Use props
Alesandur
lvl.1
Flight distance : 230135 ft

Chile

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-20 19:37
Hello there Alesandur. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.

Thanks Stephen, here in Chile and in many parts of South America there will be countless cases of people affected by laser attacks (you can see many cases on Youtube).  Within the Chilean regulations it is authorized in case of emergency to be able to turn off the lights and return to the home point, but not having the option in the Air 2S leaves us quite helpless and easy prey for these people (the last time I had 3 lasers of different points attacking the drone in a shot on the coast),I hope DJI taken into consideration and added in a future update, thanks for your attention and understanding.
2022-2-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Alesandur Posted at 2-21 05:42
Thanks Stephen, here in Chile and in many parts of South America there will be countless cases of people affected by laser attacks (you can see many cases on Youtube).  Within the Chilean regulations it is authorized in case of emergency to be able to turn off the lights and return to the home point, but not having the option in the Air 2S leaves us quite helpless and easy prey for these people (the last time I had 3 lasers of different points attacking the drone in a shot on the coast),I hope DJI taken into consideration and added in a future update, thanks for your attention and understanding.

Hi there Alesandur. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information. These information will be noted. Again, thank you for your support and fly safe always.
2022-2-22
Use props
DRONESPRO
New

Chile

COMPLETAMENTE DE ACUERDO,
NO ES POSIBLE QUE UN EQUIPO DE DRON QUE ES CARO, NO CUENTE CON UN SISTEMA DE DESACTIVADO DE LUCES EN EL DRON, CON LOS LASER QUE APUNTAN HACIA ELLOS, ES UNA PROBABILIDAD REAL DE QUE EL DRON SE PIERDA O CAIGA AL SUELO Y DJI NO RESPONDERA POR ESO.
2023-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules