3135 6 2022-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J-J Rikly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 270059 ft
Switzerland

Hello,

After 30 minutes to try to connect my Samsung S21, nothing. Unable to connect to bluetooth.
What can I do ? Change my phone or change OM 5 ?
2022-2-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there J-J Rikly. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please follow these steps to see if the issue will persist?

1. Please check the indicator of DJI OM 5, if the indicator is green, it means that the device is connected to a mobile phone at this time, you need to reset the Bluetooth: Long press the Trigger, Shutter Button and Switch Button at the same time for 1 second. Then, the indicator will turn yellow.
2. On the settings page of your phone, switch the Bluetooth off and on.
3. Restart the DJI Mimo and try to connect the DJI OM 5 again.
4. If the issue persists, please restart your mobile phone and try to connect the DJI OM 5.

In addition I will post a DJI Tutorial video on How to Use DJI OM5. Thank you.

5. If the issue persists, please contact us as soon as possible, we will help you.
2022-2-18
Use props
J-J Rikly
lvl.1
Switzerland

Thank you for your answer. I tryed many times... and finally ... Bluetoth is OK and the OM 5 is reconized by Samsung S21.

The same operation on my iPhone 12 pro take only 2 seconds !

Thank for your help.
2022-2-18
Use props
J-J Rikly
lvl.1
Switzerland

Thank you for your answer. I tryed many times... and finally ... Bluetoth is OK and the OM 5 is reconized by Samsung S21.

Thank for your help.
2022-2-18
Use props
J-J Rikly
lvl.1
Switzerland

Thank for your help.
2022-2-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

J-J Rikly Posted at 2-18 03:05

The same operation on my iPhone 12 pro take only 2 seconds !

Thank you for your response, We're glad that you already now managed to isolate the said issue. If you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support and have a wonderful day ahead!
2022-2-18
Use props
djiuser_HY5yeOsFnoQ9
New

Austria

Hallo Team

Ich habe probleme mit meinem Samsung s21 bei der Kamera.  Es nimmt nur verpixelte, unscharfe, stoternde,ruckartige videos auf. Bildrate bleibt immer bei 30. Für diesen Preis eine frechheit. Was kann ich tun bzw. kann ich überhaupt was tun?
2022-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules