Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DRTK2 Explanations needed
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sky Dimensions
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1864 ft
France

Hi all,

i'm actually doing a series of tests for my DRTK2 and Matrice 300.
Could someone please confirm thoses facts :

1 - DRTK2 4G dongle is not activated yet, so not possible tu use it as an autonomous base station (For my M300 for exemple) sending live corrections (without know point)
2 - RTK absolute accuracy level :  DRTK2 is only useful if you have a point with known coordinates  
3 - RTK relativ accuracy level : Whatever the point coordinates, you'll have relativ accuracy as long as the drone is connected to the DRTK2
4 - PPK : .DAT logs stored, once converted can be used to PPK process
5 - What are rtcmraw / uart3rx0 / userlog0 folders (RTCRAW is the only one i use for logs extractions) ?

Thx for your help.

2022-2-18
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Hi,
1/ Activation must be done before first use. For the M300 you have to follow the instructions given by the radio. No idea if it works without 4G.
2/ Yes, RTK relativ to WGS84 system : Very often there are precise geodetic markers available. It all depends on the country where you are.
3/ Yes, RTK absolute position or relativ to the DRTK2 position. (+/- absolute because it will gives anyway coordinates in WGS84)
4/ Not sure to understand the question in the right way but : It depends on your PPK/RINEX observation provider.
5/ rtcmraw : files with the raw data in rtcm3 format / userlog0 : contains files with GPS time/lat/lon/height / uart3rx0 : contains files named RTKxxx.DAT

Not sure if this helps you but don't hesitate to repost your question in the Phantom 4 RTK section of the forum. There are many very active DRTK2 users out there.

2022-2-18
Use props
Sky Dimensions
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1864 ft
France

LV_Forestry Posted at 2-18 10:02
Hi,
1/ Activation must be done before first use. For the M300 you have to follow the instructions given by the radio. No idea if it works without 4G.
2/ Yes, RTK relativ to WGS84 system : Very often there are precise geodetic markers available. It all depends on the country where you are.

Thx for your answer. It helps a bit yes.
The thing i want to be sure is that 4G dongle inside the DRTK2 is not implemented yet. (Ok via RC NTRIP).
I'll have a look on P4RTK section.

Thx again.
2022-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules