DJI Ronin 4d, running joke of the year
2107 3 2022-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StanM
lvl.2

United States

I am beyond words, last week I ordered the Sony FX6, as I lost my patience on all DJI's, ronin 4d release schedule. However on the 16th, considering I own the mavic 3, I decided to give them one last chance, given that the system was "released". I ordered the ronin 4d 6k, remote monitor, transmitter, ssd, ssd mount, refresh care package, with a delivery date of Feb 20th, $10,800 before tax, ok great.
Come Feb 18th, low-and-behold, my entire order was on hold, with a message that read, one-or-more of your items is out of stock, and will ship once it becomes available. It was in stock when I placed the order, I received no email regarding the out-of-stock status for the remote monitor, and they put my entire order on hold without the decency to ask me whether I wanted to wait?. Customer service advised me to go ahead and re-order, ofcourse!, now the expected ship date is a month from now!. I didn't think I could write anything without the profanity laced words running through my mind right now.

However I will end on the note that DJI, you've made a complete joke of this, I didn't think it was possible to look less professional as a company after the release delays, prores raw debacle, however you've outdone yourself, cheers.

PS. I love having the $10,800 hold on my card, as your site described for 8-10 days, icing on the cake.
2022-2-18
Use props
info.irionphotography
lvl.1

United States

My 4D is in the first group of reserved cameras and is promised to go out as soon as they arrive. (Now well past DJI’s own committed ship date of February 16th  “to camera professionals.”). Once I get the camera, I will have 1 month to return it for full credit. If there is no E Mount by that time
the camera goes back. As simple as that!
2022-2-19
Use props
duangduang
lvl.1

Hong Kong

info.irionphotography Posted at 2-19 11:30
My 4D is in the first group of reserved cameras and is promised to go out as soon as they arrive. (Now well past DJI’s own committed ship date of February 16th  “to camera professionals.”). Once I get the camera, I will have 1 month to return it for full credit. If there is no E Mount by that time
the camera goes back. As simple as that!

You can found the E mount at BNH, it's not on DJI's website
2022-2-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi StanM, I am deeply sorry for the belated reply. I noticed that the order that included Ronin 4D 6K package had been canceled. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. If there is anything further I can help with, please feel free to let me know, I will do my best to help.
2022-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules