9553 6 2022-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ski_K2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 137671 ft
  • >>>
United States

When will the RC Pro be compatible with my 2 Mavic 2 Pros and 2 Mavic 2 Zooms?
My RC Pro came with the Air 2S Fly More Combo with Smart Controller.

To my dismay when I opened the box that labeled Air 2S Fly More Combo with Smart Controller it had an RC Pro controiller NOT Smart Controller.
I purchased this combo package because it was supposed to have a Smart Controller that would work with my 2 Mavic 2 Pros and 2 Zooms.

2022-2-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There's been no word on which drones will be supported or when,  but my gut tells me that the non Fly App drones will not get support.
2022-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, we don't have any information on what additional drone will be supported with the DJI RC Pro. In addition, you may contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to see what we can do with regards to the wrong package that you had received. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-2-19
Use props
Ski_K2
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-19 02:18
There's been no word on which drones will be supported or when,  but my gut tells me that the non Fly App drones will not get support.

If it runs android seems like it should easily run the Go 4 app.  Not sure I can afford to download it and test it with my M2Ps and M2Zs.
If anyone else has it would be nice to know.
2022-2-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ski_K2 Posted at 2-19 06:11
If it runs android seems like it should easily run the Go 4 app.  Not sure I can afford to download it and test it with my M2Ps and M2Zs.
If anyone else has it would be nice to know.

Yes but it would need the hardware too
2022-2-20
Use props
djiuser_B4gzKPM4sl7q
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72592 ft
United States

Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom use Ocusync 2 whereas the Air2S and RC Pro use Ocusync 3. You can connect O2 controllers to O3 devices but not the other way around. But given the RC Pro sells for $1199 USD, you could sell it and buy the old Smart Controller (just know the Smart Controller won’t have as much range with the Air2S and I’ve heard it doesn’t have the best range with M2P or M2Z devices).
2022-3-24
Use props
Ski_K2
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_B4gzKPM4sl7q Posted at 3-24 18:23
Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom use Ocusync 2 whereas the Air2S and RC Pro use Ocusync 3. You can connect O2 controllers to O3 devices but not the other way around. But given the RC Pro sells for $1199 USD, you could sell it and buy the old Smart Controller (just know the Smart Controller won’t have as much range with the Air2S and I’ve heard it doesn’t have the best range with M2P or M2Z devices).

What wifi frequencies are different in O3?  Seems to me they are the same as O2 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
?
2022-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules