LTE transmission via dongle how it works?
24852 47 2022-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Happy days! Enjoy it while you can. It 'was' working here in Australia too; but only for a few months before it stopped working completely after subsequent FLY app and Mavic3 firmware updates.
2023-2-22
Use props
djiuser_JfzGdS5Q9xrd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 139377 ft
Bulgaria

Dji, we want to use internet dron control in Europe too!Plz let as free to use Dji dongle like Chinese people!
2023-5-18
Use props
helio.br.us
lvl.3
Flight distance : 222244 ft
Brazil

djiuser_JfzGdS5Q9xrd Posted at 5-18 14:45
Dji, we want to use internet dron control in Europe too!Plz let as free to use Dji dongle like Chinese people!

I also think that this service had to be allowed back in Brazil because Anatel already authorized its use, it was already working, and we don't understand why it was suspended in Brazil
2023-5-23
Use props
djiuser_r36jC9OVBfgk
lvl.1

Australia

Flying_Amateur Posted at 2022-4-14 03:50
Just tried this in Australia,  It worked okay but as been regional the signal just said weak alot and kinda defeated the purpose

Hey mate, does it still work now in June 2023. I am interested in buying one if it works in Oz. Thanks
2023-6-2
Use props
DragonTalon
lvl.1

United States

Does this affect the Matrice 30t?
2023-8-27
Use props
djiuser_GySTPscNznhx
New

Canada

Does it  works with mini 4 pro?
1-16 02:59
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_GySTPscNznhx Posted at 1-16 02:59
Does it  works with mini 4 pro?

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please know that the cellular dongle isn't supported by our DJI Mini 4 Pro. Please pay attention to our official website for future updates. Thank you for your understanding.
1-20 02:39
Use props
Leorex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223786 ft

South Africa

jerryway Posted at 2022-2-19 13:53
No need to doubt that 4G dongle works with the standard controller. It is a simple fact, which unfortunately has been obscured by the poor English description of the 4G dongle on DJI's website.

The standard controller is paired with your phone. Your phone has the ability to connect to the internet, or a hotspot wifi. It then talks to the dongle mounted on the drone, via DJI's data relay server. This is why RC-N1 needs only one dongle, while RC-PRO needs two.

Hi Jerry, I recently watched an air three teardown video and to my surprise, there was a compartment for some "unspecified module" and a QR Code that led to me downloading some manual in Chinese. fast forward hours later searching online and translating, I discovered it was for an enhanced image transmission module.
1. My question is would this work with the RC2 Remote?
2. Could this port be used to connect an RTK module??
an answer to these questions or pointing me in the right direction would help so much.
2-27 11:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules