P4P+ camera blank, except for red tinge (and lime green on startup)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kincaid Lunn
lvl.1

Australia

Hello, my P4P+ crashed and now the camera is messed up. There is no video feed, however there is a red tinge on the black background, with the bottom left being slightly brighter.Additionally, when starting up the drone (see video), there is several lime-green blocks at the top of the feed that vanish within second.

The drone still flies completely fine, just no camera feed. Also, the gimbal seems to work perfectly fine. Resetting the camera always fails

IMG_1270.JPG

2022-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-2-19
Use props
kc1
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-19 01:50
Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

The drone is no longer covered by warranty, unfortunately.
What would the expected costs be?
Thanks
2022-3-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

kc1 Posted at 3-11 15:41
The drone is no longer covered by warranty, unfortunately.
What would the expected costs be?
Thanks

Thank you for your response. Kindly please contact our team using the link provided above and check for the possible repair price. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-3-16
Use props
BIGMIKE72
lvl.1

United States

Looking at the same problem with my P4P RTK. Any ideas?
2023-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules