No connection to Mini 2 with Assistant 2
3555 4 2022-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaMu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72306 ft
Netherlands

I'm trying to connect Mini2 to the Assistant 2 on Win10 pro  pc. De Mini2 has the latest firmware. The PC has the latest win10 update.
With turning on aircraft and/or  turning on bluetooth  with USB connected Assistant 2 won't see the aircrafevX9HDuTqlI4uy+BL9m0CAAAA/j/4P02EiicUdpYYAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC[/img]

When installing first time it gives me a log with errors. See error dji assistant 2.
After deinstalling a newer Microsoft Visual C++  15  and let the Assistant 2 installer run with Run as Administrator credentials the installation was succesful. Accept :
Processing inf :            slabvcp.inf
Adding the driver package failed : Het systeem kan het opgegeven bestand niet vinden. (Systeem can not find file) see log dji assistant 2 as administrator.

How to resolve this problem?

screendump assistant2

screendump assistant2

eror dji assistant 2.zip

558 Bytes, Down times: 3

dji assistant 2 error lof as user

dji assistant 2 as administrator .zip

960 Bytes, Down times: 2

dji assistant 2 as adminstrator log file

2022-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Assistant 2 software only allows accessing the Flight recorder of the DJI Mini 2 aircraft when connected and there is no option to update the firmware. In addition, you may try to use a different USB communication cable and uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-2-20
Use props
ERADER
New

Colombia

Hola buen dia
Presento el mismo inconveniente y sinceramente llegue a pensar que podría ser ya un fallo de sistema de mi dron ya que lo compre de segunda resulta que llevo tiempo tratando de conectarlo para poder realizar un reinicio de fábrica ya que lo compre a un amigo y resulta que al ir a gestión de cuenta no hemos podido desvincular la cuenta de él y se nos han cruzado viejos videos de él y nuevos que ha grabado en su nuevo dron llevamos buscando la forma de formatear el dron pero sin éxito hasta el momento no hemos podido dar con alguna solución
Saludos Gracias!
2022-3-9
Use props
MaMu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72306 ft
Netherlands

DJI Paladin,

After a download of DJI assistant it showed me that i could update the aircraft. I did upgrade the aircraft successful. After that i could not connect to the aircraft again with the DJI assistant. If i only could check flight records, it has no further value to me. I hope once that you could make a flight program/scenario with the dji mini. That would be nice!
2022-10-29
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Very frustrating!
2022-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules