Rtk position error and firmware failure
3783 4 2022-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_eZydQTjJ0Yx7
lvl.1

United States

Updated controller to new firmware and tried every way possible to update firmware on aircraft but it fails at same point every time. 96%   Aircraft will reboot by itself and then the failures pops up. Now I am getting an error on the controller that’s says “Rtk position error” reboot aircraft.  And no way to roll back firmware. Any suggestions,
2022-2-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please connect the RTK to see whether it works?
2022-2-19
Use props
djiuser_eZydQTjJ0Yx7
lvl.1

United States

It does not work.  In the fly menu in RTK diagnostics it shows everything is connect and working, but drone will only fly in GSSS mode.  Same situation if I try to use the RTK base station or a custom RTK network.
2022-2-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_eZydQTjJ0Yx7 Posted at 2-20 06:48
It does not work.  In the fly menu in RTK diagnostics it shows everything is connect and working, but drone will only fly in GSSS mode.  Same situation if I try to use the RTK base station or a custom RTK network.

Thank you for getting back. Regarding the firmware update failure, please provide a screenshot of the error message after the update fails.
For the RTK issue, please help to provide the screenshot of the RTK settings and configurations info, and the position info which includes the coordinates and std result. We would love to confirm further about it.
2022-2-21
Use props
djiuser_Fg7ZGuCqQYDE
lvl.1

United States

Here is the error Message
C751E05E-319C-44FB-9FAD-D14868891578.jpeg
2022-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules