Good morning.

I am a new italian user, I apologise for my terrible inglish

Problem:

Trayng to connect still have this message: password wong

2022-2-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please perform the troubleshooting steps below to have a try:

1. When using the QuickTransfer function (without the remote controller), it is not required to enter the password in the Wi-Fi list. It is only necessary to enable Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Location Information (for Android mobile phones) and operate it in the DJI Fly app.

2. If the connection still fails, try to select “Forget DJI Mini 2” in the phone’s Wi-Fi list and try the aforementioned steps again.
2022-2-20
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It is probably a lot quicker to put the drone's memory card in a card reader that is attached to the storage device you wish to use. This also saves wasting drone battery power.
2022-2-20
Use props
Gsanma
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-20 00:15
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please perform the troubleshooting steps below to have a try:

1. When using the QuickTransfer function (without the remote controller), it is not required to enter the password in the Wi-Fi list. It is only necessary to enable Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Location Information (for Android mobile phones) and operate it in the DJI Fly app.

thanks for your suggestions.
I solved the problem by redoing the procedure with the console and setting up the wifi connection directly from the smartphone. After that it works even when connected to the smartphone only.
2022-2-20
Use props
Gsanma
lvl.1
Italy

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 2-20 03:17
It is probably a lot quicker to put the drone's memory card in a card reader that is attached to the storage device you wish to use. This also saves wasting drone battery power.

Obviously writing the files directly from the microsd is the most obvious solution.
2022-2-20
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Gsanma Posted at 2-20 06:54
Obviously writing the files directly from the microsd is the most obvious solution.

IMO it is also a better method, I tried the wifi thing once and it was VERY s....l.....o.............w.
2022-2-20
Use props
Johnny_J
Second Officer

Sweden

Transferring the files from the SD card to a phone (not used as the controller) is very fast when you push the button on the drone to initiate the Quick Transfer!
Very convenient as you do not have to remove the SD card from the drone.
2022-2-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Gsanma Posted at 2-20 06:52
I solved the problem by redoing the procedure with the console and setting up the wifi connection directly from the smartphone. After that it works even when connected to the smartphone only.

Thanks for your reply. We are glad to know your issue has been resolved, Please let us know if you have any questions.
2022-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules