Best practice to register 2nd Osmo Action 1 ?
1778 11 2022-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JPybuT6vArbZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 147123 ft
Canada

I just got a second Osmo Action 1.  How should I proceed with registering it?  My phone already has a record of the original camera and a copy of the app installed.
2022-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You can still use your mobile device to activate your new DJI Osmo Action. You just need to simply disconnect the original Osmo of yours then connect the new one and proceed with the activation. Kindly please refer to the tutorial below for your reference. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-2-19
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

lets wait and find out, that is a direction to onlyhow to  put one camera on.  maybe it is for two,
2022-2-20
Use props
djiuser_JPybuT6vArbZ
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-19 20:43
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You can still use your mobile device to activate your new DJI Osmo Action. You just need to simply disconnect the original Osmo of yours then connect the new one and proceed with the activation. Kindly please refer to the tutorial below for your reference. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOoo7jBV0Jg

Thanks for your help.  If my first Action has been disconnected, how do I re-connect it after the second Action is operational?
2022-2-20
Use props
djiuser_JPybuT6vArbZ
lvl.2
Canada

djiuser_JPybuT6vArbZ Posted at 2-20 08:50
Thanks for your help.  If my first Action has been disconnected, how do I re-connect it after the second Action is operational?

Still looking for advice on how to manage TWO Osmo Action 1 cameras.
I won't be using the phone app to control the cameras, I just want to be able to use them both.
2022-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_JPybuT6vArbZ Posted at 2-20 08:50

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, we can only use 1 Osmo on 1 mobile device therefore, we cannot connect both Osmo Action in 1 DJI Mimo app. Hope this helps.Thank you!
2022-2-21
Use props
djiuser_JPybuT6vArbZ
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-21 04:09
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, we can only use 1 Osmo on 1 mobile device therefore, we cannot connect both Osmo Action in 1 DJI Mimo app. Hope this helps.Thank you!

I do NOT wish to operate 2 Osmo Action from Mimo app.  

I just want to operate two Osmo Action WITHOUT Mimo, except for first registration.  

Again, how can I use my two Osmo Action cameras?  Please show me the steps I should take to let me use both my cameras.  I never use Mimo.
2022-2-21
Use props
djiuser_JPybuT6vArbZ
lvl.2
Canada

djiuser_JPybuT6vArbZ Posted at 2-21 08:08

I just want to operate two Osmo Action WITHOUT Mimo, except for first registration.  

Is there anybody out there operating two Osmo  Action cameras?  
Am I the only guy with this problem?
2022-2-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_JPybuT6vArbZ Posted at 2-21 08:08

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the confusion. You may need to activate first your new Osmo Action before you can use it. In addition, yes you can use the unit without the DJI Mimo app but please note that you can only use the features on the camera itself. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-2-24
Use props
djiuser_JPybuT6vArbZ
lvl.2
Canada

You may need to activate first your new Osmo Action before you can use it.

Actually, I can NOT use my new Osmo Action unless I "activate" it.

In addition, yes you can use the unit without the DJI Mimo app but please note that you can only use the features on the camera itself.
I understand this.

There is still no valuable response to my question "How do I activate my two Osmo Actions?"  Did you never consider that users might purchase two cameras?
2022-2-24
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

You have two Osmo Action cameras, you want to use One camera,  and the other?  and you can not at all?
2022-2-24
Use props
djiuser_JPybuT6vArbZ
lvl.2
Canada

I have two Action 1 cameras.  According to DJI, I can only activate the second one if I de-activate the first one.
All I want to do is use the two cameras I paid for.
2022-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules