DRONE MOVING TO THE RIGHT: PHANTOM 3 PRO.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Philghost
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13 ft
United Kingdom

Havent used my drone for a couple of weeks and now it drifts to the right as soon a s it takes off??  Any ideas please.
2022-2-20
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

-Do you have a sufficient GPS signal to ensure stability?
-Have you tried calibrating your radio?

Otherwise contact DJI support to repair your radio, if it is still guaranteed it will probably cost you nothing, otherwise you can ask them for an estimate of the price.
https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry
2022-2-20
Use props
Philghost
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks so much for your reply and yes I have calibrated everything, but am not sure how to check the radio and calibrate?  I haven't taken it out since I calibrated, so it may be ok, as it may have been drifting due to it being inside and some interference.  So I will do that when its not 80 miles and hour winds lol.  But I do appreciate your help.
2022-2-20
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

In DJI Go there must be calibrate option in RC panel. Simply follow instructions given by the app.
2022-2-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Philghost. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to calibrate your DJI Phantom 3 Pro's remote controller for us to be able to isolate the said issue. For reference I will post a DJI Tutorial video on DJI Phantom 3 | Remote Controller Calibration. Thank you.

2022-2-20
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

As has been said, you need to calibrate everything, at the same time.
Sticks, camera knob, Compass and probably IMU.
2022-2-21
Use props
Philghost
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-20 17:44
Hello there Philghost. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to calibrate your DJI Phantom 3 Pro's remote controller for us to be able to isolate the said issue. For reference I will post a DJI Tutorial video on DJI Phantom 3 | Remote Controller Calibration. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6fCd2gWQzc

Thanks Stephen, I will do that and then get back to you.
2022-2-21
Use props
Philghost
lvl.2
United Kingdom

LV_Forestry Posted at 2-20 10:35
In DJI Go there must be calibrate option in RC panel. Simply follow instructions given by the app.

Thanks for your advice and I am going to do this now and then see what it is like.  I will post a reply then and thanks again.
2022-2-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Philghost Posted at 2-21 00:51
Thanks Stephen, I will do that and then get back to you.

Hi there Philghost. Thank you for the reply and you are welcome. Kindly please keep us posted for updates. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-2-22
Use props
Philghost
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-22 20:59
Hi there Philghost. Thank you for the reply and you are welcome. Kindly please keep us posted for updates. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

Hi again, did everything that was explained and then when i put a couple of different propellers on, it is now drifting back words.  i am wondering if it is because, i am testing it in my living room and maybe it will act different outside with no interference.  i have also ordered a new set of propellers.
2022-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Philghost Posted at 3-3 00:38
Hi again, did everything that was explained and then when i put a couple of different propellers on, it is now drifting back words.  i am wondering if it is because, i am testing it in my living room and maybe it will act different outside with no interference.  i have also ordered a new set of propellers.

Hi there Philghost. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Kindly please fly your DJI Phantom 3 Pro outdoors on an open space with a good GPS signal for us to be able to isolate the issue? Just a reminder that flying your DJI drone indoors as the environment indoors may have interference and caused an incident and also during low light condition as the vision sensors may not work properly. Thank you.
2022-3-4
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

2022-3-5
Use props
Philghost
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Here with good news.  bought new blades, did all the calibration also and the drone is working superb again.  The thing that fixed it was the calibration of all of the things needed.

Just like to send a big thank you to everyone who helped.

Take care and happy flying.

Phil
2022-3-8
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Philghost Posted at 3-8 03:46
Here with good news.  bought new blades, did all the calibration also and the drone is working superb again.  The thing that fixed it was the calibration of all of the things needed.

Just like to send a big thank you to everyone who helped.

2022-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules