DJI Mini 2 pics not saving to SD card
5388 4 2022-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djidronenewbe
New
Thailand

Hi,

I inserted an SD card into the drone. I connected the drone to the DJI Fly app. It shows a SD card icon with 128GB storage/9999+ pics on the screen. I took a few pics and heard the "camera click sound" every time. It also appers, as if the picture is stored in some location.

However, when I am done, the pics are gone.

In the DJI Fy app under Album, I can not find these pics. App Album only shows me old pics that I took earlier before using SD card and Aircraft Album shows no photos/no videos.

I removed the SD card from the drone and checked the content on the laptop (with card reader). I can access the card, it has a folder DCAM and a subfolder 100MEDIA, but then that folder is empty.

I tried with 2 different SD cards and I tried reading the card with PC and Mac.

Can anybody help? Thanks a lot!
2022-2-20
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Hi,
Are you sure that your SD card is in the right format and that it is supported, I mean in the list indicated on the spec page of the mini 2?
I already had a similar problem, i had to insert the SD card several times in the computer before it displayed the photos. Formatting the SD card solved the problem.
2022-2-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there djidronenewbe. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As posted above kindly please try to format your microSD card to see if the issue will persist or try using a different recommended mocroSD card on your DJI Mini 2 for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

2022-2-20
Use props
djidronenewbe
New
Thailand

Hi, thank you very much! I got the SanDisk Extreme microSD card and it is working now.
2022-2-21
Use props
djiuser_dF2yV0vap0J4
New
Flight distance : 520118 ft
United States

My problem is that the videos save fine but the photos do not. My photos from a few days ago are there, but not the ones I took just a few minutes ago.

I will keep troubleshooting. I can take snapshots from my video, but it won't be as good.
2023-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules