Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My DJI FPV does not go forward
1805 6 2022-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lucascc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20636 ft
Italy

Hi,

Today I tried to use my dji fpv...
The problem is, once I turned on the flight controls, everything was working except for the move forward control.
The viewer did not give me any kind of "error" or obstacle hazard signal.
At first I thought it was a propeller problem but checking them several times I didn’t notice any kind of problem.

I leave you the link of the video of the problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAIbJlCxaI8
Can someone help me?
Thank you in adv

2022-2-20
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Maybe the obstacle avoidance system? Anything in the goggles?
2022-2-20
Use props
lucascc
lvl.1
Italy

Depp Posted at 2-20 10:29
Maybe the obstacle avoidance system? Anything in the goggles?

I’ve already fly in this exact spot but I’ve never had this kind of problem. My glasses don’t give me any type of warning…
2022-2-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there lucascc. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to calibrate the sensors of your DJI FPV and kindly please try to fly your DJI FPV to a different location for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-2-20
Use props
lucascc
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-20 20:34
Hello there lucascc. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to calibrate the sensors of your DJI FPV and kindly please try to fly your DJI FPV to a different location for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

The problem was solved by re-calibrating the sensors. Thanks for the support
2022-2-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

lucascc Posted at 2-26 05:24

Hi there lucascc. You are very much welcome and it is great to know that the issue has been solved. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you. .
2022-3-2
Use props
djiuser_s3xFLfDPdmAo
New
Flight distance : 63655 ft
United States

lucascc Posted at 2-26 05:24

Are you referring to the vision sensors? I am experiencing really similar issuses.
2022-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules