Can the remote sensitivity settings be toggled on/off?
304 3 2022-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Black Diesel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66503 ft
United States

Hello, I have a Mavic 2 Pro.  Can the remote be customized so that I can toggle my stick/gimbal sensitivity settings on/off with a single push of a button?  For example, you want the drone to manuever quickly in between shots to position the drone, but once you are ready to start filming your clip you could press a button to activate the custom sensitivity settings.  And then, after the clip deactivate the settings so you can quickly fly/manueuver to film your next clip.  

Is this possible??
2022-2-20
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Change from Cine or Normal to Sport.
2022-2-20
Use props
djiuser_JeJDUs8sENUj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 362254 ft
United Kingdom

Don't think you can do that, but you can fly just as quick just pushing the control sticks more (assuming you have adjusted to dampen movement).  Setting the button to move the Gimbal 90 degrees instantly is also useful if you have dampened it, and want the camera to help you see where you are headed.
2022-2-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Black Diesel. Good day and thank you for reaching out. You may try using the different Flight Modes of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. The DJI Mavic 2 Pro has 3 flight modes, plus a fourth flight mode that the drone switches to in certain circumstances. Thank you.

2022-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules