Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FPV
801 2 2022-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jimocallaghan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 285 ft
Ireland

I posted this query on an old related thread but it got lost in old replies - hoping to get a fresh answer from DJI.  Has been any more movement on getting an instant assignable kill switch - I've been getting used to my DJI FPV over the last few weeks in N and S modes and have definitely struggled with scenarios where the CSC briefly increases power to the motors (in my case pulling the drone further into a bush, getting the props more entangled and breaking some of the tips) rather than an instant cut-out.  I've tried this in a more controlled environment where I've held the drone and tried the CSC manually and it definitely increases the power briefly before shutting down after around 0.5 seconds.  Really just looking for an assignable instant shut-down in M or S modes - thanks.
2022-2-20
Use props
fans8b55cc1c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56122 ft
United Kingdom

As far as I'm aware you can assign a button to kill the motors in manual mode only.... Worries me in case you got it whilst flying.. So I've not activated it..
2022-4-25
Use props
jimocallaghan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 285 ft
Ireland

Hi fans8b55cc1c, thanks for taking the time to reply.  There was a critical typo at the end of my first post, I meant "Really just looking for an assignable instant shut-down in N or S modes", not "Really just looking for an assignable instant shut-down in M or S modes".  I'm nowhere near practised enough for  M mode yet, and was hoping for some software update that would allow an assignable button (rather than CSC, which briefly increases throttle) to be used in N mode, something behind a "I sure hope you know what you are doing" type of UI disclaimer.
2022-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules