DJI system sucks.U dont own your drone even aftyer you pay for it
3919 7 2022-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_nWlzOteDJkqp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3330092 ft
United States

I cant get help.im grounded more than i am flying because the tiniest sensor goes bad or messes up your whole system is down and all there going to do is tell you to send it in so they can make more money off of you.There emails are 2 weeks inbetween eachpother and that if u get an email back.If you guys would like to get off your asses and give a ... about your customers youi can email me.i have a mavic mini and a fpv i cant fly because of some bvull... sensor.i spent 1500 dollars on my fpv and you still own it.i can only fly it when you guys say its ok basically.its bull....i would never recomemmend anybody buying these drones
2022-2-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I am deeply sorry for the unpleasant experience. As per checking, the video and screenshots we received were a low resolution that can barely be recognized.
Regarding your issues, I may recommend sending the drone in for a further diagnosis, rest assured, you can apply for warranty service if the drone is within the warranty period and the issue is not caused by the pilot.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair
We will do our best to help this out.
2022-2-20
Use props
djiuser_dR7xYX8OPilU
New

United States

You guys at DJI are not sorry!  I have a Phantom 3 I bought 2nd hand and I can't see the damn video because your app does not work and it's sickening it's been going on at least 6 to 7 months that I know of. I'm going to buy a new drone and I will never ever ever tell anybody or any club or anyone I know to buy a DJI. I will tell them to buy an Autel or a skydio. Your support stinks it is ridiculous it's absolute garbage!  Cyanara....
2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_dR7xYX8OPilU Posted at 8-27 12:55
You guys at DJI are not sorry!  I have a Phantom 3 I bought 2nd hand and I can't see the damn video because your app does not work and it's sickening it's been going on at least 6 to 7 months that I know of. I'm going to buy a new drone and I will never ever ever tell anybody or any club or anyone I know to buy a DJI. I will tell them to buy an Autel or a skydio. Your support stinks it is ridiculous it's absolute garbage!  Cyanara....

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please download the beta version you need through the link below and try?
GO :https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/EGyCHqYiJszqjpR  
PWD: DJI123
2022-8-28
Use props
Snapper AeroCat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 703501 ft
  • >>>
United States

You guys at DJI are not sorry!  I have a Phantom 3 I bought 2nd hand and I can't see the damn video because your app does not work and it's sickening it's been going on at least 6 to 7 months that I know of. I'm going to buy a new drone and I will never ever ever tell anybody or any club or anyone I know to buy a DJI. I will tell them to buy an Autel or a skydio. Your support stinks it is ridiculous it's absolute garbage!  Cyanara....

If the phantom three is your first experience with DJI can’t sit back and complain about performance and support For drone that came out in 2012. That Would be like getting an iPhone  five as your first Apple product in San Apple service of the five sucks. You can’t compare phantom 32 other drone companies that didn’t even launch the first product until years after phantom 3 was released. I will admit the DJI service response can be slow at times but we should be patient and remember that this company is located in China. I own five DJi Products and routinely fly from a fleet of 15 phantom threes for educational purposes and they all are still flying well. The patient and DJI will always help resolve your issues
2022-8-31
Use props
Snapper AeroCat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 703501 ft
  • >>>
United States

If the phantom three is your first experience with DJI can’t sit back and complain about performance and support For drone that came out in 2012. That Would be like getting an iPhone  five as your first Apple product in San Apple service of the five sucks. You can’t compare phantom 32 other drone companies that didn’t even launch the first product until years after phantom 3 was released. I will admit the DJI service response can be slow at times but we should be patient and remember that this company is located in China. I own five DJi Products and routinely fly from a fleet of 15 phantom threes for educational purposes and they all are still flying well. The patient and DJI will always help resolve your issues
2022-8-31
Use props
djiuser_fhaWPJ3GjhAR
New

United States

I'm super displeased with DJI lately, I'm looking into autel evo instead, even though their customers service is not all that great allegedly. The fact that I don't need a license and airport permission to fly around in bigger cities is true freedom and that is enough for me to switch
2023-5-16
Use props
Jamie Gregor
New

United States

AVOID dji AT ALL COSTS.
2023-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules