Critical Battery failures on new batteries?
932 3 2022-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BIGphysician
New

United States

Hi, looking for some help.

I have a new FPV, all firmware updated.  I bought the "fly more" package, with the two extra batteries and charging bar.  Charged them up, and both said inconsistent fireware, update required.  I did so.  Batteries fully charged.  When put batteries into drone, both these batteries cause the drone tail lights to flash rapid red, meaning critical battery level, even though fully charged.  Has anyone else had this issue, is there a well know trick to fix this?  Or are these straight up defective.  The battery that came with the drone works fine, no issue.  Both new batteries rapid flashing red, drone wont start propellars.  

2022-2-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BIGphysician. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please refresh the firmware of your DJI FPV and see if the issue will still persist? In addition this issue was due to battery communication is not working properly. Kindly please check the pins on the battery as well on the aircraft if it has damage. If none, you may clean the pins using the dry soft brush to check if there will be changes or if you would encounter this error message again. If after these process and still the issue persist, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Thank you.
2022-2-20
Use props
BIGphysician
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-20 19:24
Hello there BIGphysician. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please refresh the firmware of your DJI FPV and see if the issue will still persist? In addition this issue was due to battery communication is not working properly. Kindly please check the pins on the battery as well on the aircraft if it has damage. If none, you may clean the pins using the dry soft brush to check if there will be changes or if you would encounter this error message again. If after these process and still the issue persist, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Thank you.

Hi, I did as you asked.  Using the DJI2 assistant I refreshed the current version of the drone firmware.  same issue.  indicator lights flashing rapid red when have in these two batteries, but only after I power on the controller.  I'm using the normal controller that comes with the drone, not the motion one.  I updated the controller firmware as well, no resolution.  As of now I'm only able to use the original battery.  Other issues is the motion detection has never been activated on this drone, has always been a red icon in the googles, i went through settings and made sure motion detection or airspeed slowing or whatever its called was turned on.  please advise.
2022-2-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

BIGphysician Posted at 2-21 16:20
Hi, I did as you asked.  Using the DJI2 assistant I refreshed the current version of the drone firmware.  same issue.  indicator lights flashing rapid red when have in these two batteries, but only after I power on the controller.  I'm using the normal controller that comes with the drone, not the motion one.  I updated the controller firmware as well, no resolution.  As of now I'm only able to use the original battery.  Other issues is the motion detection has never been activated on this drone, has always been a red icon in the googles, i went through settings and made sure motion detection or airspeed slowing or whatever its called was turned on.  please advise.

Hi there BIGphysician. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these update. Since we are still facing this issue after the troubleshooting steps. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules