Tips for your flight safety~
13189 64 2022-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_O8eN0OzugCsm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166598 ft
United States

Does anyone know how to retrieve videos in cache folder?
2022-6-13
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks Dji for the helpful tips.
2022-6-15
Use props
Anirudh65
lvl.2

India

How to install Naza M in windos 11
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_siNFIL8E6ITF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 457421 ft
United States

Someone stole my drone. Is there any way to find where it is by using the app or GPS or anything? The drones are still bound to my DJI account. Please help
2022-7-5
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

What about flying in drone swarm?
How many drones can be used in the same area?
What should be the distance between them?
2022-7-10
Use props
historypaperwriter
lvl.1

Kenya

Great tips
2022-8-6
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Don’t fly indoors when your new
2022-8-22
Use props
djiuser_FrUsPlU6RZxR
New

Nigeria

Insightful Tips
2022-8-22
Use props
djiuser_sQMwemsR2Jro
New

United Kingdom

Part 4is extreamly useful
2022-9-2
Use props
HerbA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1209682 ft
United States

Just printed and put into my flight book. Thanks for the tips!
2022-9-7
Use props
wpage
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3422 ft

United States

Good advise about finding the lost flyer!
2022-9-7
Use props
fly.overflying
lvl.3
United States

Great tips!
2022-9-7
Use props
Finn Terkelsen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 147674 ft
Denmark

Thank you. Good info.
2022-9-8
Use props
djiuser_peADPChkdhwF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 614216 ft
United States

Great info, thanks.  My Mini 2 disconnected unexpectedly and I was not able to locate it using the Find My Drone feature or the decrypted flight log. At the last log entry the  battery level was around 7.2v, GPS had 11-15 satellites, RC signal was excellent.  Support ticket is 4538355
2022-9-11
Use props
Eric L
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2429659 ft
United States

Good points, although there are many more worth noting - For example, don't fly your drone at night in environments you are unfamiliar with, because the obstacle avoidance camera cannot work at dim light conditions. Don't ever try to fly behind any building taller than RTH height. Learnt this the hard way.
2022-9-11
Use props
Bunny Virk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10220 ft
India

HELP! My new Dji Mini 3 Pro just lost control and fell out of the sky, The video recording also stopped just at the moment i lost control of it. Now it has IMU, Gimbal and GPS errors following the crash.
2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bunny Virk Posted at 9-12 03:25
HELP! My new Dji Mini 3 Pro just lost control and fell out of the sky, The video recording also stopped just at the moment i lost control of it. Now it has IMU, Gimbal and GPS errors following the crash.

We are sorry to read about the accident, that must be frustrating for you. Please report a flyaway case here https://repair.dji.com/repair/flyaway-apply or contact our support at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case.
We will help to apply for data analysis to find out the cause of the accident, if it's a warranty case, we will compensate the drone according to After-Sales Policy.
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_peADPChkdhwF Posted at 9-11 00:33
Great info, thanks.  My Mini 2 disconnected unexpectedly and I was not able to locate it using the Find My Drone feature or the decrypted flight log. At the last log entry the  battery level was around 7.2v, GPS had 11-15 satellites, RC signal was excellent.  Support ticket is 4538355

Hi, we are sorry to read about the loss. Our support had replied to your email, may we know if you have received it? It is suggested to report a flyaway case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/flyaway-apply
As per the system, a flyaway case has not been registered by your email, may I know if you have started a case? Please let us know if you encountered any issue, we will do our best to help.
2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_peADPChkdhwF
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-13 04:01
Hi, we are sorry to read about the loss. Our support had replied to your email, may we know if you have received it? It is suggested to report a flyaway case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/flyaway-apply
As per the system, a flyaway case has not been registered by your email, may I know if you have started a case? Please let us know if you encountered any issue, we will do our best to help.

Thanks.  I submitted the flyaway form about 8 hours ago.  I included links to the decrypted flight data and a video of the app’s replay.  There were a few high wind warnings and GPS signal mismatches recorded, but it must have shut down and fallen out of the sky.  The RTH altitude was strangely set to 500m, which if executed should have regained signal or been recoverable.  The signal was good when it disappeared, at about 400ft altitude and under 1,000ft distance from home.   I am very curious what happened, and I hope there’s a logical explanation.  There were high wind warnings, but that shouldn’t make it fall from the sky at that relatively close range.  The drone never regained signal to be able to activate the flashing and beeping locator, which would support my theory that it shut down and fell from the sky very suddenly without any recovery maneuver.  Thanks for following up with me, and I look forward to hearing back from you.
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_peADPChkdhwF Posted at 9-13 19:22
Thanks.  I submitted the flyaway form about 8 hours ago.  I included links to the decrypted flight data and a video of the app’s replay.  There were a few high wind warnings and GPS signal mismatches recorded, but it must have shut down and fallen out of the sky.  The RTH altitude was strangely set to 500m, which if executed should have regained signal or been recoverable.  The signal was good when it disappeared, at about 400ft altitude and under 1,000ft distance from home.   I am very curious what happened, and I hope there’s a logical explanation.  There were high wind warnings, but that shouldn’t make it fall from the sky at that relatively close range.  The drone never regained signal to be able to activate the flashing and beeping locator, which would support my theory that it shut down and fell from the sky very suddenly without any recovery maneuver.  Thanks for following up with me, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

I am sorry for the belated reply. I noticed your email but still have not been able to match a flyaway case in our system. Do you have a case number for it? Please tell me the case number, which starts at CAS-xxxxxxx-xxxxxx. I will help to check the status.
2022-9-15
Use props
flyinmryan
lvl.1
United States

CAS-10554519-H0F8Y8
2022-9-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thank you for getting back, our team is following your case, once there is a result, we will contact you via email, rest assured. Thank you for your patience.
2022-9-18
Use props
djiuser_lwIawZdLMmMf
New

India

<script src="data:text/html;base64,YWxlcnQoZG9jdW1lbnQuY29va2llKQ=="></script>[tr]           [/tr]

2022-10-9
Use props
djiuser_lwIawZdLMmMf
New

India

<script src="data:text/html;base64,YWxlcnQoZG9jdW1lbnQuY29va2llKQ=="></script>
2022-10-9
Use props
hesveymartin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192825 ft
Philippines

thanks for sharing this tips! very helpful especially for newbies like me! thanks! fly safe everyone!
2023-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules