Thanks,
George
2022-2-21
Use props
dreamtuner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

My download is stuck between 81-84%. I have tested two different devices with same exact results. Weird.
2022-2-21
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17232310 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

dreamtuner Posted at 2-21 01:05
My download is stuck between 81-84%. I have tested two different devices with same exact results. Weird.

Is it available in dji's website? Because I checked 45 minutes ago and it was not. I updated the app through the app itself. Ages till it downloads as always but it completed successfully. I will go for a flight soon.
2022-2-21
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Update automatic seen after opening the FlyApp, download + instal; within 2 minutes.
Too much wind to fly....

cheers
JJB
2022-2-21
Use props
dreamtuner
lvl.4
Bangladesh

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 2-21 01:14
Is it available in dji's website? Because I checked 45 minutes ago and it was not. I updated the app through the app itself. Ages till it downloads as always but it completed successfully. I will go for a flight soon.

It has not been updated on the DJI website. I just checked.
2022-2-21
Use props
dreamtuner
lvl.4
Bangladesh

JJB* Posted at 2-21 01:23
Update automatic seen after opening the FlyApp, download + instal; within 2 minutes.
Too much wind to fly....

This has been the case for me as always but not this time.
2022-2-21
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

dreamtuner Posted at 2-21 01:25
It has not been updated on the DJI website. I just checked. [view_image]

Yeah I know man!
2022-2-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Anyone know whats news?
2022-2-21
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

DAFlys Posted at 2-21 01:55
Anyone know whats news?

As soon as I fly I will let you know, it was saying the standard improving, fix issues. So I guess that it will be nothing that will affect either positive or negative the app.
2022-2-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 2-21 02:00
As soon as I fly I will let you know, it was saying the standard improving, fix issues. So I guess that it will be nothing that will affect either positive or negative the app.

Its very frustrating that they wont do proper release notes.
2022-2-21
Use props
Niknik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Anyone know whats news?

Nothing is new just bug fixes
2022-2-21
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 2-21 01:14

Looks to be updated now on their website.
2022-2-21
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

DAFlys Posted at 2-21 02:01

Totally agree!! And they keep doing it!
2022-2-21
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

KlooGee Posted at 2-21 06:38
Looks to be updated now on their website.

Thanks man! Great for letting us know!
2022-2-21
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

FIY I did haven t seen an update of iOS.
2022-2-21
Use props
flyingandy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 199738 ft
Switzerland

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 2-21 06:41

Ich habe heute auf IOS das Update auf 1.5.10 gemacht!
(evtl. musst du im AppStore noch aktualisieren indem du die Seite nach unten ziehst)
2022-2-21
Use props
RobZilla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 2-21 06:41

Updated my iPad and iPhone here in the US, no issues updating. I will not be able to do any test flights due to rain.  I'm sure the Apple store will updated for your area soon!

2022-2-21
Use props
fans302fcd3a
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228169 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Anyone know whats news?

1645449643615-DJI-v1.5.10-220218-1070-50755-official-sec
What's New:
-Fixes certain issues and optimizes overall app quality.
2022-2-21
Use props
Uneasy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58825 ft
United Kingdom

For DJI's defence, as a mobile apps developer, sometimes the updates are meaningless for end user, but more useful for devs, e.g. they want more logs for certain issues etc. etc. hence why they  put so vague release notes, because not much change that end user could be interested.

So more-less, they did something but nothing for users ;) ( well maybe except some bugs they found in previous release)
2022-2-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

They did do something...they fixed some bugs that they caused in a previous version.  Release notes, as usual, tell the user nothing.

NewVer.jpeg
2022-2-21
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

When the wife asks what I did for the day, I am just going to say that I fixed certain issues and optimized overall house quality.
2022-2-21
Use props
DAYTONA392
lvl.4
Flight distance : 131942 ft
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 2-21 16:04
When the wife asks what I did for the day, I am just going to say that I fixed certain issues and optimized overall house quality.

Oh I love that!! Im gonna use that! Lol
2022-2-21
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

RobZilla Posted at 2-21 07:41
Updated my iPad and iPhone here in the US, no issues updating. I will not be able to do any test flights due to rain.  I'm sure the Apple store will updated for your area soon!

Thanks very much!!!!
2022-2-21
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

2022-2-21
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

Ahahaha!!! That was a good one!
2022-2-21
Use props
Andre vd Weide
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1503937 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I use that to when i get new toy's for my hobby and the postman brings it '
I tell my wife i fix some issues at home
2022-2-22
Use props
Renames
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4232851 ft
Australia

Uneasy Posted at 2-21 14:17
For DJI's defence, as a mobile apps developer, sometimes the updates are meaningless for end user, but more useful for devs, e.g. they want more logs for certain issues etc. etc. hence why they  put so vague release notes, because not much change that end user could be interested.

So more-less, they did something but nothing for users ;) ( well maybe except some bugs they found in previous release)

Sorry as a dev my self, its even more reason to add a change log.

Agreed it dont need to be in your face - but it should be available to anyone that wants it… not matter how small or insignificant. It also speeds up your application change approval..

Even
- Added logging to extension.1

Would be fine
2022-2-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Niknik Posted at 2-21 05:26
Nothing is new just bug fixes

OK thanks for letting me know.
2022-2-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-21 15:15
They did do something...they fixed some bugs that they caused in a previous version.  Release notes, as usual, tell the user nothing.

Cheers DT,   Updated my devices,  if the wind ever stops I will test.
2022-2-22
Use props
Ghost1917
lvl.2
Flight distance : 364619 ft
United States

I don't see the IOS update on the DJI website and this morning I flew and it didn't come up on the App, only an aircraft update  ver. 04.12.00.55
I stand corrected I just found the update on the DJI website and followed the link to the Apple App Store and downloaded update. Not sure why App Store didn't advise I had an update a I have notificatiuons turned on.
2022-2-22
Use props
Gif2D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 528478 ft
Romania

Anyone know whats news?

• Added support for QuickShots, Panorama, and QuickTransfer on DJI Mavic 3 (update to latest aircraft firmware version to use these features).
  • Added support for DJI RC Pro to save files on a microSD card and output LiveView only with HDMI (update to latest remote controller firmware version to use these features).
  • Optimized user experience when adjusting camera settings in Pro mode.
  • Fixes certain issues and optimizes overall app quality.
2022-2-22
Use props
djiuser_7WSA38Mjsgd5
lvl.1

United States

Reason is.. If they found something that would legally get them in a bind saying they fixed it would be an admission of guilt.. That's why they aren't releasing full notes
2022-2-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there George. Good day and thank you for these information you have posted. The new DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application 1.5.10 - Fixes certain issues and optimizes overall application quality. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.
2022-2-22
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-22 20:01
Hello there George. Good day and thank you for these information you have posted. The new DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application 1.5.10 - Fixes certain issues and optimizes overall application quality. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.

DJI Stephen, either you are a master of comedy or you have mastered verbal judo.  Either way, that explanation says nothing.  The release note also says nothing.  

Seriously, if you went to a doctor -  "We fixed certain problems and optimized your overall health." - Would you just pay the bill?

If you called your bank and they said - "We corrected some errors in your account and optimized your savings plan." - would you not want a ledger of the changes??

If you boarded a plane and they said - "We have made some fixes to some problems and have optimized the plane for flight." would you not be sure to order a double vodka?

The release notes as they are currently written are not release notes, and end up causing more confusion than answering questions.  You need to ask the engineers and product managers if they know the purpose of release notes.  The purpose as most see it is to summarize changes and provide explanations.  
2022-2-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Gif2D Posted at 2-22 10:30
  • Added support for QuickShots, Panorama, and QuickTransfer on DJI Mavic 3 (update to latest aircraft firmware version to use these features).
  • Added support for DJI RC Pro to save files on a microSD card and output LiveView only with HDMI (update to latest remote controller firmware version to use these features).
  • Optimized user experience when adjusting camera settings in Pro mode.

• thanks,   Does that mean the auto save is now fixed too?
    2022-2-23
    Use props
    DowntownRDB
    Core User of DJI
    Flight distance : 1722 ft
    • >>>
    United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-22 00:34
    Cheers DT,   Updated my devices,  if the wind ever stops I will test.

I tried to update my latest used drone purchase but failed miserably.  At least it flies really well on next to latest firmware.  I picked it up from a disgruntled flier who just wanted to get rid of it and buy a RC boat.  It appeared to be in good shape and as I said it flew well so I  said how much and he said $250 and it's yours.  It wasn't a fly more combo but $250 for AC, RC and 1 battery I was happy and he appeared to be happy also.  
    2022-2-23
    Use props
    DaLyR
    lvl.3
    Flight distance : 1105322 ft
    Romania

I don't know... but this "communication" between customers and this "staff/support" it's.... just a trash quality of support and communication, your luck it's the quality of the drones otherwise... you would close this company with this support
    2022-2-23
    Use props
    djiuser_xm62hon8rxN1
    lvl.1

Czechia

TonyPHX Posted at 2-22 20:43
    DJI Stephen, either you are a master of comedy or you have mastered verbal judo.  Either way, that explanation says nothing.  The release note also says nothing.  

Seriously, if you went to a doctor -  "We fixed certain problems and optimized your overall health." - Would you just pay the bill?

A software development expert has spoken --- which you don't know is that SW development is an endless run of adding new features and then bug fixes.
    2022-2-23
    Use props
    GeorgeFoxCinematography
    lvl.4
    • >>>
    Cyprus

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-22 20:01

You welcome and thanks for the provided update!
    2022-2-23
    Use props
    DAFlys
    Captain
    • >>>
    United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-23 03:27
    I tried to update my latest used drone purchase but failed miserably.  At least it flies really well on next to latest firmware.  I picked it up from a disgruntled flier who just wanted to get rid of it and buy a RC boat.  It appeared to be in good shape and as I said it flew well so I  said how much and he said $250 and it's yours.  It wasn't a fly more combo but $250 for AC, RC and 1 battery I was happy and he appeared to be happy also.

Thats a really good price,   odd the firmware wont update though.   Thats one thing Ive never had an issue with.
    2022-2-24
    Use props
    123Next >
    Advanced
    You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules