Do i have Fcc in usa?
479 3 2022-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mlzeDj0D5Ptg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13015 ft
United States

Hello everyone I have the DJI FPV Drone Combo and I can only go a couple hundred feet away before I lose connection its pretty ridiculous I heard about this whole ce and fcc thing, does anyone know if there's a way to check which one im on? I live in Jersey so it should be fcc but the range sucks so bad it doesn't make sense!!
2022-2-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and are you receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when this is happening? Can you please try to fly your DJI FPV to a different location or in an open area with less interference and please stay within the line of sight to isolate the issue. The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition, I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI FPV. Thank you.

2022-2-21
Use props
djiuser_mlzeDj0D5Ptg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13015 ft
United States

I think all they do is virtually change your location to the u.s. where fcc is permitted... But all I see in my v2 goggles is 2.4 or 5.8 ghz, 10, 20 and 40 mhz, and, depending on which combination I use, 1, 2 or 3 channels. Don't see anything about this godly extra 1400 mhz. Maybe I'll buy a radio power meter
2022-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules