Double click to center not working
1133 4 2022-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AbqDunn
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hi! I just bought this OM 5 today and I can’t get the double clicking to center to work. When I double click it reverts back to a forward and downward facing position. I have recalibrated a couple of times and that does t change anything
2022-2-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AbqDunn. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Kindly please try to press the trigger of your DJI OM5 twice to re-center the gimbal. When using the ActiveTrack 4.0 the gimbal will re-center to the center of the camera view. Thank you.
2022-2-22
Use props
AbqDunn
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-22 01:27
Hello there AbqDunn. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Kindly please try to press the trigger of your DJI OM5 twice to re-center the gimbal. When using the ActiveTrack 4.0 the gimbal will re-center to the center of the camera view. Thank you.

iPhone 12 Pro
Yes, I have done that and it does not recenter and view straight forward. It looks at an angle forward
2022-2-22
Use props
AbqDunn
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Here is the angle after double tapping. I double tap, it moves around like it’s trying to recent then stops at this angle
ED0A1047-7B13-4199-B517-B95D4C761643.jpeg
2022-2-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

AbqDunn Posted at 2-22 06:25
iPhone 12 Pro
Yes, I have done that and it does not recenter and view straight forward. It looks at an angle forward

Hi there AbqDunn. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these update. Since we are still facing this issue with your DJI OM 5. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules