Forum submission stuck in DRAFT mode [solved]
1250 14 2022-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
d0ugparker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81280 ft
United States

I clicked on the notification bell icon, went to Messages, clicked on Posts, clicked the message I wanted to post, clicked its EDIT link on the bottom right, and the next, edit page displayed is where its SUBMIT button is located.

Admins might want to have something to that effect displayed on the top of the Messages page for newcomers.

Respectfully submitted.

Doug Parker
Henderson, NV

2022-2-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi d0ugparker. Thank you for your feedback and suggestion. On my end, I'll have this voiced out to our corresponding team. Thank you for your support.
2022-2-22
Use props
d0ugparker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81280 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-22 16:28
Hi d0ugparker. Thank you for your feedback and suggestion. On my end, I'll have this voiced out to our corresponding team. Thank you for your support.

TYVM. It's not the best implementation, it's not intuitive, it's not clear, and because it's so buried, I imagine most people simply get frustrated and give up... which is *NOT* what DJI needs for all of their newest members to be experiencing.

I hope it gets resolved soon!

Warm regards.
2022-2-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

d0ugparker Posted at 2-23 10:31
TYVM. It's not the best implementation, it's not intuitive, it's not clear, and because it's so buried, I imagine most people simply get frustrated and give up... which is *NOT* what DJI needs for all of their newest members to be experiencing.

I hope it gets resolved soon!

You're welcome. Thank you for your time and efforts regarding this concern. Should you have further concerns or inquiries. please do not hesitate to reach us back.
2022-2-23
Use props
BuzzDev
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28691 ft
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2-23 14:10
You're welcome. Thank you for your time and efforts regarding this concern. Should you have further concerns or inquiries. please do not hesitate to reach us back.

When I click "New Thread" it tells me no permission... but I seem to have enough "points".  When / How can I start a Thread please ?

Thanks

Mike
2022-2-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

BuzzDev Posted at 2-25 14:47
When I click "New Thread" it tells me no permission... but I seem to have enough "points".  When / How can I start a Thread please ?

Thanks

Hi BuzzDev. Please be advised that new DJI Forum users need to acquire 20 points to unlock the ability to post a thread or topic. Upon checking some information about your DJI Forum details, it seems like you already have enough points. Could you please try to post a thread and let's see if the issue will persist? Thank you.
2022-2-25
Use props
BuzzDev
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28691 ft
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2-25 16:07
Hi BuzzDev. Please be advised that new DJI Forum users need to acquire 20 points to unlock the ability to post a thread or topic. Upon checking some information about your DJI Forum details, it seems like you already have enough points. Could you please try to post a thread and let's see if the issue will persist? Thank you.

Thanks... Just tried, and now it seems I can do new thread.

Mike
2022-3-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BuzzDev Posted at 3-14 16:25
Thanks... Just tried, and now it seems I can do new thread.

Mike

Okay. We are pleased to hear that your issue has been resloved. If this problem happens again, please let us know. Thanks.
2022-3-14
Use props
Wurf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 392359 ft
Netherlands

Still a total mess....I thought I had posted my thread, but it was still DRAFT....Can anyone explain WHY this is set up in the fist place, and WHY this still has not been looked after?
2023-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Wurf Posted at 7-5 15:15
Still a total mess....I thought I had posted my thread, but it was still DRAFT....Can anyone explain WHY this is set up in the fist place, and WHY this still has not been looked after?

Hi there, could you please provide us with a screenshot to check it further? We saw that you've posted the thread 'Source photos of panorama and wide angle' successfully. May I confirm if this is the thread you want to post?
2023-7-5
Use props
Wurf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 392359 ft
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-5 23:39
Hi there, could you please provide us with a screenshot to check it further? We saw that you've posted the thread 'Source photos of panorama and wide angle' successfully. May I confirm if this is the thread you want to post?
[view_image]

Hi Mindy,

Yes, it was posted, but only after I noticed that there were no replies yet and found out it was still in draft. I had to Google the solution.
After starting a new thread I had only the option to save the draft. The submit button was just not there.
Even after opening/editing the draft, there was no submit button. Can't remember what I did to fix this, unfortunately, so no screenshot. By the way, if I open a new thread now, the submit button is visible! It just isn't very stable I assume...
2023-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Wurf Posted at 7-6 00:33
Hi Mindy,

Yes, it was posted, but only after I noticed that there were no replies yet and found out it was still in draft. I had to Google the solution.

We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team for checking. If you encounter this issue again, please provide us with a screenshot to check it further.
2023-7-6
Use props
pnjf1410
lvl.2
Colombia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2023-7-6 05:23
We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team for checking. If you encounter this issue again, please provide us with a screenshot to check it further.

I am trying to create a new thread but I can only Save draft or Edit. No Submit option. I have been trying for half an hour. I have 141 points. What is the problem?
3-23 12:10
Use props
pnjf1410
lvl.2
Colombia

pnjf1410 Posted at 3-23 12:10
I am trying to create a new thread but I can only Save draft or Edit. No Submit option. I have been trying for half an hour. I have 141 points. What is the problem?

OK. 'Submit' just came back.
3-23 12:16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

pnjf1410 Posted at 3-23 12:16
OK. 'Submit' just came back.

Glad to hear it has been solved. We also forwarded to our relevant team to further check. Thanks.
3-23 17:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules