Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Baterie FPV drone
1466 7 2022-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nocnimotorkar
lvl.1

Czechia

Ahoj. Koupil jsem si novou fpv drone baterku. Aktualizace firmwaru byla úspěšná, ale drone odmítá létat, i když je baterie plně nabitá. bliká pouze červeně a nespustí se. Brýle také ukazují, že baterie má 100 procent a nehlásí žádný problém. na jiné baterce letí dron bez koštěte. v čem může být problém?
2022-2-22
Use props
nocnimotorkar
lvl.1

Czechia

Hi. I bought a new fpv drone flashlight. The firmware update was successful, but the drone refuses to fly even when the battery is fully charged. it only flashes red and does not start. The glasses also show that the battery has 100 percent and does not report any problem. on another flashlight a drone flies without a broom. what can be the problem?
2022-2-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there nocnimotorkar. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if the firmware of your DJI FPV is updated and please try to calibrate your DJI FPV for us to be able to isolate the issue. In addition kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can give out the best solution for this issue. Thank you.
2022-2-22
Use props
nocnimotorkar
lvl.1

Czechia

any more advice how do i calibrate the drone?  I completely discharged the battery and then charged it 100 percent.  any other way to calibrate a drone with a battery?
2022-2-22
Use props
fans8a9efc81
lvl.1

Czechia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-22 20:36
Hello there nocnimotorkar. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if the firmware of your DJI FPV is updated and please try to calibrate your DJI FPV for us to be able to isolate the issue. In addition kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can give out the best solution for this issue. Thank you.

IMG_20220223_040235.jpg
2022-2-22
Use props
fans6a66e397
New

Turkey

Same here. 2 battery is full but my drone blink fast red lights .. and engines dont start ...   any update for battery ?
2022-3-3
Use props
fans8a9efc81
lvl.1

Czechia

fans6a66e397 Posted at 3-3 08:23
Same here. 2 battery is full but my drone blink fast red lights .. and engines dont start ...   any update for battery ?

Špatná komunikace baterie se musí reklamovat... Nechápu proč to tady nenapíšou rovnou a dávají zbytečné rady
2022-5-12
Use props
djiuser_Mj7ofWlLlzuc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12519951 ft
Czechia

fans8a9efc81 Posted at 5-12 23:10
Špatná komunikace baterie se musí reklamovat... Nechápu proč to tady nenapíšou rovnou a dávají zbytečné rady

Dělají to schválně, protože o tomhle problému vědí nejméně rok.Už jsem kvůli tomu vracel dvě baterky.A teď řeším problém, že mi nejde baterie po úplném vybití dobít.
2022-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules