motor error unable to take off
773 3 2022-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NJpLkuPYUoKD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 747362 ft
United States

I decided to take my drone out to fly on a nice day this week and notice one of the motors does not spin freely. I tested inside tonight before I went to a field tomorrow. I get something along the lines of motor error..check motor. The last time I flew this just last summer there was nothing wrong with it and I also had DJI refresh insurance but of course its expired when you need it. What are my options and what will it cost to have motor fixed?
2022-2-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know about this issue with your DJI Mini 2 and thank you for reaching out. Since we are facing this issue, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-2-22
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Make sure there is nothing blocking the motor in any way.
2022-2-23
Use props
djiuser_mRziYpfX4Tqu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 404587 ft
Hong Kong

I have had this error in the past too, just once on a pristine condition Mini 2. I sent it to DJI for peace of mind and they checked it twice and couldn't find any errors with it and sent it back a few days later with a box of DJI goodies which I thought was amazing.
2022-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules