Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeroyWolf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84288 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi there!

So i received everything today and started making some test shots. I feel like a noob asking this but i can't find it anywhere..
How the hell do i playback files on the Ronin? And is offloading files to the desktop only available via CFexpress card reader?
Simply connecting it with the USB C file isn't working so it seems.

Cheers and thanks in advance!

Edit: I'm such a dumbass. Literally a physical Playback button on the side.

2022-2-23
Use props
rone4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 830564 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Don't think it mentions it anywhere.- but press the lower button on the side of the monitor.

Goes straight in to playback last clip and then thumbnails.
2022-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there LeroyWolf. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to sort the issue out. Have a safe and a happy filming always.
2022-2-23
Use props
djiuser_UFuocETiAVT4
New

United States

Quick bump to the question regarding offloading files to deskptop. My SSD hard drive doesn't seem to show up on my PC, is there some app or program I'm supposed to use in order to view the video files? It plays on the ronin fine but not sure why it's not appearing on my PC.
2022-3-16
Use props
revkyle
New

United States

"And is offloading files to the desktop only available via CFexpress card reader? Simply connecting it with the USB C file isn't working so it seems. " I am still having this same problem. Can't get my computer to see the files on the computer.
2022-3-19
Use props
revkyle
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-23 19:08
Hello there LeroyWolf. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to sort the issue out. Have a safe and a happy filming always.

"And is offloading files to the desktop only available via CFexpress card reader? Simply connecting it with the USB C file isn't working so it seems. " I am still having this same problem. Can't get my computer to see the files on the computer.
2022-3-19
Use props
djiuser_jA8zwtNXwWoV
lvl.2
Spain

revkyle Posted at 3-19 10:19
"And is offloading files to the desktop only available via CFexpress card reader? Simply connecting it with the USB C file isn't working so it seems. " I am still having this same problem. Can't get my computer to see the files on the computer.

i had the same problem , type in the task bar search "disk management"

this should give you access
2022-5-10
Use props
djiuser_jA8zwtNXwWoV
lvl.2
Spain

revkyle Posted at 3-19 10:19
"And is offloading files to the desktop only available via CFexpress card reader? Simply connecting it with the USB C file isn't working so it seems. " I am still having this same problem. Can't get my computer to see the files on the computer.

im having similar issue, using a ssd samsung 1tb via usb-c. wont show on windows 10 pc. so far ive had a few hours with it and im not impressed by the options limitations

any joy with transferring your files ?
2022-5-10
Use props
fans64772bee
New
United Kingdom

rone4 Posted at 2022-2-23 11:33
Don't think it mentions it anywhere.- but press the lower button on the side of the monitor.

Goes straight in to playback last clip and then thumbnails.

FFS. I didn't even know that button existed. Been using this thing since it came out! :-)
2023-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules