What is this thing in the Vision App?
605 4 2022-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IRMMZ 1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 221371 ft
Canada

Hello, I have recently purchased a used P2 V+ and in the app, I can't find any info on what this number thing is. I have attached an image.
C5B8B81B-3315-4D53-A44B-235618C86010.jpeg
2022-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there IRMMZ 1. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The icon/counter that you are referring to on the DJI Vision Application is called the Remaining Shorts information. The Remaining Shots information displays estimated shots remaining, based on the current photo size setting and storage capacity of the micro-SD card. This shows "0" if :

1. The micro-SD card is not inserted.
2. The micro-SD card is full.
3. The micro-SD card is damaged.
4. Connection between the DJI Vision application and camera is broken.

Thank you.
2022-2-23
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Yes - but from the screen, it appears you have no connection with the Range Extender.  It almost looks as if you forgot to power it on since the connection is automatic and there's no need to bind to it.  If you simply had a failure to connect to the camera, the RE icon would still illuminate on your screen and show power percentage of its battery.  Be sure the RE boots up correctly by watching the green lamp on the RE blink steadily until it begins blinking intermittently.  Check the list of wifi signals on your mobile device within 30-60 secs of powering up your RE AND P2V+.  You should see "PHANTOM" followed by some alphanumerics.  That would be your RE signal.  You must check it within 60 secs.  Are you connected to it?  

You've read the manual, right?

Good luck.  
2022-2-24
Use props
IRMMZ 1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 221371 ft
Canada

Mark The Droner Posted at 2-24 03:45
Yes - but from the screen, it appears you have no connection with the Range Extender.  It almost looks as if you forgot to power it on since the connection is automatic and there's no need to bind to it.  If you simply had a failure to connect to the camera, the RE icon would still illuminate on your screen and show power percentage of its battery.  Be sure the RE boots up correctly by watching the green lamp on the RE blink steadily until it begins blinking intermittently.  Check the list of wifi signals on your mobile device within 30-60 secs of powering up your RE AND P2V+.  You should see "PHANTOM" followed by some alphanumerics.  That would be your RE signal.  You must check it within 60 secs.  Are you connected to it?  

You've read the manual, right?

Yes, I have read the manual. I had just not connected to the range extender because it was just to take that one screen shot.
2022-2-24
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

IRMMZ 1 Posted at 2-24 04:59
Yes, I have read the manual. I had just not connected to the range extender because it was just to take that one screen shot.

Haha ok...
2022-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules