Mavic 2 zoom vs mavic air 2
606 5 2022-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Svarta
New

Slovakia

Hi, guys, I have the opportunity to buy (used) mavic 2 zoom and mavic air 2 for the exact same price. Which one would you recommend? I have already had mavic air 2 (got rid of it by the end of the autumn as the travelling season for me ended) and it was a gorgeous drone. Now, my semester slowly comes to an end and I have already planned new adventures so that I am looking for a new drone. I am considering the mavic 2 zoom as I believe it could be more sturdy and could perform better in the wind. (I am a hiking enthusiasist). I am aware about the camera and sensor differences, but I am still not convinced... any recommendations?
2022-2-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Provided you can still readily obtain batteries for the M2Z I'd go that route.  Zoom is a great feature and it handles the wind a bit better than the MA2.  The other thing I like is it uses the DJI Go 4 App which has more functions than the DJI Fly App.  
2022-2-23
Use props
Svarta
New

Slovakia

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-23 13:14
Provided you can still readily obtain batteries for the M2Z I'd go that route.  Zoom is a great feature and it handles the wind a bit better than the MA2.  The other thing I like is it uses the DJI Go 4 App which has more functions than the DJI Fly App.

Hmmm, sounds promising, thank you
2022-2-23
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've had the M2Zoom for about 18 months now. It a pretty robust machine, and handles fairly brisk winds very well. The zoom feature is amazing. I can't give you a comparison to the Air 2 as I've never owned one.
2022-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Svarta. Good day and thank you for reaching out. For additional information I will post a DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav ) where in can compare the specifications of the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom to the DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you.

2022-2-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Svarta Posted at 2-23 13:38
Hmmm, sounds promising, thank you

You're welcome.  
2022-2-24
Use props