332 1 2022-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scybe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 223442 ft
Germany

Hey there,

Which option so I have  to turn on, so I don’t see the props in video of the drone?

Is there a difference in seeing them at the google or the video from the drone?

Is it dependable in which mode I fly ? M, S, N?

I’ve read something about distortion control. What does this actually mean.

How do I switch the fish eye effect to normal? As shown in the simulator ?

Thank you very much !
2022-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Scybe. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. In order to immerse you in the stunning first-person view, The DJI FPV is equipped with a single-axis gimbal camera with a maximum FOV of about 150°. Therefore, the DJI FPV Drone can take pictures when flying at certain angles. To the oar shadow, you can refer to the following methods to avoid this phenomenon:

1. If you need to take a first-person view lens, when the flying speed of the aircraft increases, the lens will be tilted up, and the lens will not take the propeller shadow at this time;
2. If you need to shoot scenery, it is recommended that you choose a suitable gimbal pitch angle, and control the attitude of the aircraft with a reasonable stick. After the repeated shooting, you can get the best angle video.
3. Turning on the image correction can also avoid large-area shooting of the blade;
4. You can also crop the video that contains the paddle shadow during the post-processing of the video

Thank you.
2022-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules