2901 6 2022-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

[size=15.008px]Known Issues in Litchi 4.21.2 on Android:
  • Live video feed does not work on Google Pixel 6 series: we will update as soon as DJI fixes it in the SDK
  • Rare startup crash on Chinese branded devices (Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, etc): known issue in DJI SDK which DJI says will be fixed in the next SDK update. Workaround: create second user space/account on mobile device and install Litchi on that second user space/account
  • In-app RTH bug for Mini 2: a RTH triggered by Litchi directly can sometimes fail due to a bug in DJI SDK. Workaround: use the RTH button on the remote controller as this one always works
  • JPEG+RAW setting cannot be selected for Mini 2 due to a bug in the DJI SDK. Workaround: change the setting in DJI Fly, then Litchi will save in JPEG+RAW
  • Air 2S gimbal position is not reported due to a bug in the DJI Air 2S firmware. We have implemented workarounds so that Litchi’s flight modes will still work for Air 2S, including gimbal movements, however the position of the gimbal will not update on the user interface until DJI issues a firmware update with a fix for this bug
  • Air 2S front LEDs cannot be turned off in flight This is an issue with the DJI Air 2S firmware

2022-2-23
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

I know that DJI will say here that "We don't recommend using 3rd party apps" blah blah blah, but if they do give the ability to make 3rd party apps and SDK then it should work properly, and this should be fixed ASAP. I myself am a Litchi user.
2022-2-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2022-2-24
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yaros1 Posted at 2-24 00:34
I know that DJI will say here that "We don't recommend using 3rd party apps" blah blah blah, but if they do give the ability to make 3rd party apps and SDK then it should work properly, and this should be fixed ASAP. I myself am a Litchi user.

I use both Litchi and the DJI Apps, probably about 50/50. The third-party App does give me a better satisfaction level, I find.
2022-2-24
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Bought the app. Still waiting for weather suitable enough to fly Mini 2.
2022-2-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the share.    I use Litchi and hope DJI updates the SDK in the near term and not 6-12 months from now.
2022-2-24
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

When it comes to drone automation I leverage a different app, and these same bugs affect it as well.  Looking forward to DJI fixing these in their SDK.  

I did do some flying with Litchi today and really enjoyed the voice feedback and updates it can give.  May have to give Litchi more of a look.
2022-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules