RC Calibration every time I use -Mini DJI
1147 3 2022-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Halloween1969
lvl.2
Ireland

Hi, deleted the app from my phone, updated app/software (after advice from this forum) but everytime I power up the RC controller its beeping, switch on the drone and then it calls for RC calibration, switched drone off, did the calibaration and switch drone on again and it still calls for calibration (beep...beep...beep) really annoying, and the last time it flew (after a calibaration) the gimbal was in the look down position all the time, I couldn't get it to look forward. I've owned this system for just 3 months and there's always calibaration problems with it, really frustrated. Phone is a Huawei P20 Pro.
2022-2-24
Use props
djiuser_Pyy84LUekiTq
New
Flight distance : 2080 ft
South Africa

Hi there, I have Huawei P20 Pro too... but have no issues with the app.
2022-2-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Halloween1969. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps and still the issue persist. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-2-24
Use props
Halloween1969
lvl.2
Ireland

djiuser_Pyy84LUekiTq Posted at 2-24 13:06
Hi there, I have Huawei P20 Pro too... but have no issues with the app.

Thanks good to know
2022-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules