3352 19 2022-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SeeSeeIE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1432815 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am just double-checking that I am not going mad. Is there no way to customise the scroll wheels on the new RC Pro?
2022-2-24
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

No you're not, the knuckleheads at DJI are
2022-2-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No options at all for that.  Sadly.
2022-2-25
Use props
fans7bdc9666
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3835003 ft
Spain

No, "nothing" interesting can be configured
You cannot configure any camera parameter from the buttons.
DO NOT change shutter speed
NO change aperture
I don't change iso

And that the rc pro is worth $999...
2022-2-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We don't have an option to customize the scroll wheels of the DJI RC Pro. However, I will take this as suggestion of yours and will forward to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-2-25
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-25 03:14
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We don't have an option to customize the scroll wheels of the DJI RC Pro. However, I will take this as suggestion of yours and will forward to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-3-26
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

2022-3-26
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Oh yes, very important...!
2022-3-27
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

I would like to swap the functions - left for right. Ascending or descending is when you need camera tilt. Zooming is needed when going forward or backward - dolly zoom. Hard to do when both commands are on the same hand.  
2022-3-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Mobilehomer Posted at 3-27 05:48
I would like to swap the functions - left for right. Ascending or descending is when you need camera tilt. Zooming is needed when going forward or backward - dolly zoom. Hard to do when both commands are on the same hand.

You might be left handed, but I can and like tilting Camera going forward / backward to reveal which I would use a lot more than zoom. So maybe an option for those who use different control than 2 or those who want to use zoom more than tilt.

2022-3-27
Use props
fansb23f2568
lvl.1
United States

How do I swap the zoom and tilt wheel on the RCpro remote controller? this is driving me crazy.
2022-4-6
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

fansb23f2568 Posted at 4-6 08:56
How do I swap the zoom and tilt wheel on the RCpro remote controller? this is driving me crazy.

... you can't actually.   
2022-4-7
Use props
fansb23f2568
lvl.1
United States

Wow...that's crazy! It's really hard to move forward and move the gimbal up and down with the same hand.
2022-4-7
Use props
ReproRetro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635669 ft
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 3-27 05:57
You might be left handed, but I can and like tilting Camera going forward / backward to reveal which I would use a lot more than zoom. So maybe an option for those who use different control than 2 or those who want to use zoom more than tilt.

https://youtu.be/bk9X4vFolX8

Lovely work
2022-4-13
Use props
Travelwild
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7759249 ft
Italy

please dji, let us freely set the exposure on the right wheel
2022-5-2
Use props
fans8a540d64
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Having owned several DJI drones they do lots of things so well but some simple quality of life things they seem to miss.  For years I have wanted the ability to invert the pan tilt switch (I don't think it should be difficult to add a software option).  Each drone seems to have a forum post on this topic and the "canned response" of we will forward to our engineering team.  It is certainly DJI right not to make the change so inevitability I end up taking the controller apart and manually reverse the wires.  Labels also work but as a long time rc pilot and a full size aircraft pilot it is nice to be able to operate the aircraft in a manner that comes naturally to me.  

DJI please consider adding some of these controller tweaks (customizing switches has been a staple of RC flying since the beginning).  These aircraft are marketed for anyone to be able to fly and adding options can add to the confusion for a new pilot so I definitely think they should be under an advance tab to avoid confusion. My$.02. - Thanks!
2022-5-23
Use props
djiuser_e6D1awxCbYRh
New
Flight distance : 13619 ft
United Kingdom

These wheels need to be more customisable. I would at the very least like to invert both of them
2023-4-13
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

For what this radio does cost, the whole radio should be customisable... Not sure where the value is...

This is a $180 radio where every button, switches and dial can be customised for whatever you want...

https://www.frsky-rc.com/product/taranis-x9d-plus-2/
2023-4-15
Use props
djiuser_lLCmBSeodUGU
lvl.1

United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 2022-3-27 05:48
I would like to swap the functions - left for right. Ascending or descending is when you need camera tilt. Zooming is needed when going forward or backward - dolly zoom. Hard to do when both commands are on the same hand.

Same here,  We simply want to be able to switch left to right and right to left
2-24 14:45
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_lLCmBSeodUGU Posted at 2-24 14:45
Same here,  We simply want to be able to switch left to right and right to left

Thank you for your additional input. Rest assured that we're constantly forwarding relevant support for this feature to our corresponding team for attention. We thank you for your continued support.
2-25 00:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules