Mimo app problem
8125 17 2022-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gumily123
New
Germany

I have been using my Osmo Mobile 3 with a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. Since december seems that the MIMO App does not function anymore, I already tried to reinstall the app but it does not function. What can I do?
2022-2-24
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you had a recent update to your Android O/S? If so, perhaps that is where the problem might lie?
2022-2-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there gumily123. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please save all of your important information before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for you not to loose your files. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ibility_List_en.pdf _ on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3  for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-2-24
Use props
djiuser_4oQBYr9uV0sZ
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-24 19:18
Hello there gumily123. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please save all of your important information before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for you not to loose your files. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en.pdf _ on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3  for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Hello. We just purchased the OM 5 yesterday and I tried to use the link on your website to download the apk software, however the link does not open, doesn't work. No page available is the message that I receive. One would hope with all of the other similar issues that I have read from others, you would have this issue revolved already. Please provide the correct link and not the non-working link from your website.
2022-7-8
Use props
fans0e1186a1
New
Brazil

I am facing The same problem with dji Mimo app.
My cell Phone Samsung galaxy S21fe.
I update dji fly and it worked

But even updating Mimo app, it does not work

Help help
2022-8-12
Use props
charljusti
lvl.1

France

J'ai acheté un dji om 5
L application ne fonctionne pas sur mon galaxy note 20 ultra
Pourtant il est répertorié comme compatible
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_sFrfdCJILPdQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 232575 ft
Finland

Hi! I have Samsung S21+ phone. The Mimo App stopped working. I downloaded app from your webpage and tried to update, later erased old app and installed new one - still doesn't work.
Taking into account that Dji fly app also doesn't work the problem seems very massive and I have never faced the same with any other product. I use DJI drone and Osmo for work and now simply can not use your products.
Please correct the problems ASAP!

2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_NtQHV0sOq82u
lvl.1
Flight distance : 604806 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have the same on all 3 dji apps, none are opening fly, store and mimo. I'm on Samsung S20 and need them for work.
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_sufhBcBBJAn0
New

Czechia

DJI mimo cannot be even started on Realme 8 pro
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_NwE3Wi93NiTl
New

Portugal

Hello I buy the pocket 2 yerday try to put the mimo app on my Samsung galaxy 20 ultra and doest work pocket 2 its a very expensive device to stay only in box please anybody HELP!
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_LmTwz57mv0Vt
New
Flight distance : 182923 ft
Argentina

Tengo el mismo problema. No pude hacer funcionar DJI Mimo ni siquiera desinstalando ni reinstalando la app descargada de la página.
Esto se da luego de una actualización de Android.
Sucede lo mismo con DJI Fly
2022-8-15
Use props
djiuser_AKBFYIBynYaM
New

Italy

Hi I am facing a problem same DJI mimo doesn't work with my phone Xiaomi redmi note 10 pro .i bought OM 4 which can't use and still stay in a box. Please DJI  company pay attention to the problem having all customers around the world.
2022-8-16
Use props
djiuser_fPy09GmkbUUH
New

Turkey

İts not working on my s21+ how can they dont even fix it already
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_87MUvS0CtYMi
New
India

My phone realme 8 with android version 12 still facing problem on dji mimo and light cut app since 14th of August 2022.
Once i thought it was some fault in the phone but when is install it on other phone the problem is still occur.
It says to clear history i clear each and  every data on the phone but the problem is still on the app.

Please fix it asap.
Screenshot_2022-08-17-17-58-14-53_b783bf344239542886fee7b48fa4b892.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-17-17-59-42-22_b783bf344239542886fee7b48fa4b892.jpg
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_87MUvS0CtYMi
New
India

djiuser_sufhBcBBJAn0 Posted at 8-13 13:46
DJI mimo cannot be even started on Realme 8 pro

Same here....
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_eR5qzfDgskBR
New
United States

The app won't work on my Samsung Galaxy S22 ultra anymore.  I've tried everything from clearing cache to un-installing and re-installing the app. It worked a week ago. Now it wont open at all and just crashes every time.
Please fix this problem quickly!
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_dADmGNBoWYdv
New

Denmark

It seems that DJI are mostly for used on apple products, and they don't care much for Android users.
I contacted them today, the first person was kind, and sent me a link to try to download the app again, when it didn't work  I contacted them again, then that person said I could try older versions, or downgrade my phone to Android 11, which I won't do, especially on my vacation, which I boughthe DJI OM5 for ,  we are 12 days in our vacation, and 15-16 days ago the DJI app did not work, so before we left I hoped they fixed it meanwhile, and I belive they already knew about the problem, because a lot of Android 12 users has the same problems, mimo not working .
You would think in 14 days plus they should be able to fix the problem
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_wooy3hoyOlPQ
New

Saudi Arabia

Dji mimo on s22 ultra was working fine. Even after android 12 update. Now it says this app has a bug and clear cache but even if I uninstalled and reinstalled clear cache clear data the app doesn't work. Please help.
2022-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules