Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FLY APP not working Any fix?
75483 323 2022-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4f5d0fe1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 600 ft
United States

here is the fix.

4 days of testing.  this worked on all android devices tested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC7E9tYxqZMCLICK THIS
2022-6-16
Use props
fans4f5d0fe1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 600 ft
United States

djiuser_M9TjWIaYTtaX Posted at 2-26 07:23
How do I contact someone? I've deleted all DJI apps from my Samsung Galaxy 20 phone. I downloaded the link three different times. When i go to open the link i get an error saying the file can't open. Please help! I have a Mini 2.

DJI Customer Service did nothing to help me.

took me days to figure this process out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC7E9tYxqZM
this works
2022-6-16
Use props
djiuser_Jd5vEaBmYaSP
New
Flight distance : 16 ft

Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 5-25 19:44
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you a PM. Please have a check.

I am having the same issue. I have uninstalled and uploaded the new app version. I have logged in and allowed access and agreed terms. It now won't go any further and hangs on the first page with helpful hints
2022-6-28
Use props
djiuser_Jd5vEaBmYaSP
New
Flight distance : 16 ft

Germany

fans4f5d0fe1 Posted at 6-16 05:16

I can't get the link can you resend please
2022-6-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_Jd5vEaBmYaSP Posted at 6-28 15:52
I am having the same issue. I have uninstalled and uploaded the new app version. I have logged in and allowed access and agreed terms. It now won't go any further and hangs on the first page with helpful hints

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please try to download the APP via the link: https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly Besides, if the issue persists, please tell us the model of your device and provide us with a related screenshot. We will make further checks. Thank you.
2022-6-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans4f5d0fe1 Posted at 6-16 05:16

Hi, there. We are sorry to hear about your feedback. Could you please tell us more details about the issue you encounter? We will try our best to help you out.
2022-6-28
Use props
fans81803308
New

Greece

Hello, I use the DJI app for products before P4 for my DJI phantom 3 advanced/professional and I use it on my oneplus 8T. Since the update on the new android the app doesn't open at all I have tried downloading the app from the DJI website and it worked or at least that's what I thought. Whenever I open the app it's like I am opening it for the first time, I have to accept the terms and conditions and authorize everything then log in for everytime I open the app, it never saves my info. When in flight often my screen goes black and I can't see what I am recording, this is a big problem for me because I use my drone professionally and this is making my work almost impossible.
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans81803308 Posted at 7-3 01:15
Hello, I use the DJI app for products before P4 for my DJI phantom 3 advanced/professional and I use it on my oneplus 8T. Since the update on the new android the app doesn't open at all I have tried downloading the app from the DJI website and it worked or at least that's what I thought. Whenever I open the app it's like I am opening it for the first time, I have to accept the terms and conditions and authorize everything then log in for everytime I open the app, it never saves my info. When in flight often my screen goes black and I can't see what I am recording, this is a big problem for me because I use my drone professionally and this is making my work almost impossible.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. For the obtain permission and login issue, it's a compatibility issue with the DJI GO app when the mobile device is updated to Android 12. To facilitate usage, we recommend that you use an earlier version of Android or downgrade the mobile phone system. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support. As for the black screen issue, could you please tell us more details? Under what circumstance or after what operation, the screen will turn black?
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI User4110
lvl.1
Flight distance : 168284 ft
United States

Hey guys I just got the latest update and now I dont have a live feed from my Mini SE drone any issues you seen as I am now? Any fix
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DJI User4110 Posted at 7-3 12:51
Hey guys I just got the latest update and now I dont have a live feed from my Mini SE drone any issues you seen as I am now? Any fix

Hi, there. Could you please send us a related screenshot or more details? Then we can confirm better and reply to you as soon as possible.
2022-7-4
Use props
djiuser_M9ORooiuTYVG
New

United States

Paulo Desiderio Posted at 5-25 19:33
Today I installed the dji fly app on my galaxy s9 and after installation, the screen stuck with a button written "academy" and a sentence below: "are you interested in flying a dji aircraft? here are some important tips to learn before flying" . And it does not leave this screen. I have already restarted the galaxy 9, I have already reinstalled the app but it is stuck on this screen. What can I do?

I had the same problem with my Galaxy S71. I had to turn off Easy Mode in the display settings. I was then able to press the next button to continue. I then turned Easy Mode back on and no longer have any issues. Hopefully this helps, it took me awhile to figure this out.
2022-7-5
Use props
fans81803308
New

Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-3 02:10
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. For the obtain permission and login issue, it's a compatibility issue with the DJI GO app when the mobile device is updated to Android 12. To facilitate usage, we recommend that you use an earlier version of Android or downgrade the mobile phone system. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support. As for the black screen issue, could you please tell us more details? Under what circumstance or after what operation, the screen will turn black?

Just after flying for a bit at some point the connection between the drone and the controller seems to have issues and I am not able to see what I am recording. This only happens with my device, when my dad uses his phone he never has issues (he has a Xiaomi mi 9T). I have flown the drone 4 times and in 2 of those times it has happened, I'll try to downgrade to android 12 and I hope it works.
Thank you for your advice  
2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans81803308 Posted at 7-5 10:55
Just after flying for a bit at some point the connection between the drone and the controller seems to have issues and I am not able to see what I am recording. This only happens with my device, when my dad uses his phone he never has issues (he has a Xiaomi mi 9T). I have flown the drone 4 times and in 2 of those times it has happened, I'll try to downgrade to android 12 and I hope it works.
Thank you for your advice

Thanks for your reply. Please keep us updated.
2022-7-6
Use props
djiuser_M9ORooiuTYVG
New

United States

djiuser_M9ORooiuTYVG Posted at 7-5 10:32
I had the same problem with my Galaxy S71. I had to turn off Easy Mode in the display settings. I was then able to press the next button to continue. I then turned Easy Mode back on and no longer have any issues. Hopefully this helps, it took me awhile to figure this out.

Sorry my phone is a A71 phone, and it works fine.
2022-7-6
Use props
djiuser_OHKTmGGfd06h
New

United States

So when I go to the android app website, it doesn't work. All it says is this website can't be reached so I can't even open the website to download the app.
2022-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_OHKTmGGfd06h Posted at 7-9 13:04
So when I go to the android app website, it doesn't work. All it says is this website can't be reached so I can't even open the website to download the app.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please try this link?
https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=footer
2022-7-9
Use props
fans4492806b
lvl.1

Slovakia

can anyone help me?  the iPhone app keeps giving me this error for a long time.  I have downloaded the latest program and it is still asking me for activation.  but when I confirm it, it still gives me the same error and won't let me continue.  it has nothing to do with the internet.  It's funny, if I put it on android , everything works for me.  he has a problem with the iPhone.  Has anyone encountered this error?
31BEC815-EB2F-4039-B03C-BB426B1B523E.png
2022-7-15
Use props
djiuser_kzLDb5lYbh3k
New

Philippines

Hey there im currently experiencing problems with my mini 2 connecting to my iphone. I believe it has something to do with the fly app version 1.6.9. For some reason my phone rc and drone wont connect
2022-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans4492806b Posted at 7-15 09:27
can anyone help me?  the iPhone app keeps giving me this error for a long time.  I have downloaded the latest program and it is still asking me for activation.  but when I confirm it, it still gives me the same error and won't let me continue.  it has nothing to do with the internet.  It's funny, if I put it on android , everything works for me.  he has a problem with the iPhone.  Has anyone encountered this error?

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue you encountered. Could you please tell us the iPhone model, the DJI Fly app version, and the serial number of your drone? We would love to check it with the corresponding team.
2022-7-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_kzLDb5lYbh3k Posted at 7-15 20:50
Hey there im currently experiencing problems with my mini 2 connecting to my iphone. I believe it has something to do with the fly app version 1.6.9. For some reason my phone rc and drone wont connect

Hi there, could you please provide a screenshot of the DJI Fly app when you connect it with the controller for better assistance? If it is a connection issue between the controller and your phone, please try to replug the cable, try another cable, and reinstall the app (back up the files and sync the record before reinstallation). If it is possible, please try another mobile device/Android device to isolate the issue. Please keep us updated.
2022-7-16
Use props
djiuser_RgBZrA22EPWu
New

United States

This is a joke. People pay good money for a device that works and shouldn't have to rely on a buggy app to connect to my cell phone. I'm contacting my State attorneys office on Monday. Y'all up to something if you can't get an app approved for the play store.
2022-7-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_RgBZrA22EPWu Posted at 7-16 14:37
This is a joke. People pay good money for a device that works and shouldn't have to rely on a buggy app to connect to my cell phone. I'm contacting my State attorneys office on Monday. Y'all up to something if you can't get an app approved for the play store.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. In order to ensure that the app can be used normally, we have opened a download channel on DJI’s official website. You can visit our website at https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp to download and install the latest apk file to update the app. There is no need to be concerned, as user experience, functions, and privacy protections on apps installed through DJI’s official website are still the same as before, so please feel free to use them. We also would like to remind you that you should only download apps from official channels. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-7-17
Use props
Plastik289
lvl.1

United States

I can’t get the app to install on my Samsung. I did get the apk and a apk installer. Gave it permission but near the end it stop and says app not installed. I’ve tried multiple times no change.
2022-7-25
Use props
Sir Roldan
New

Puerto Rico

After the firmware update and update to DJI Fly app version V 1.6.8 on July 18, the app does not open. Also, every other DJI app I have installed tries to open and immediately closes. Tried every step on this forum and downloaded third party APK software and nothing. I contacted tech support yesterday and they sent me a link to a previous version on Cloud drive and nothing else. Please any help. It was working before the update and any other previous version doesn't work. Maybe the problem was the firmware.

DJI Product: Mini 2
Phone Model: Google Pixel 6 Pro
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sir Roldan Posted at 7-25 17:05
After the firmware update and update to DJI Fly app version V 1.6.8 on July 18, the app does not open. Also, every other DJI app I have installed tries to open and immediately closes. Tried every step on this forum and downloaded third party APK software and nothing. I contacted tech support yesterday and they sent me a link to a previous version on Cloud drive and nothing else. Please any help. It was working before the update and any other previous version doesn't work. Maybe the problem was the firmware.

DJI Product: Mini 2

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know the OS version of your phone?
2022-7-25
Use props
djiuser_7mDTuhlZJo4k
New
Greece

Hi, I am also Samsung user I have the s10 and s21. I installed the app as directed on this forum but I am not able to connect my Mavic pro 2 to the installed app.
I have cleared cache, removed all DJi apps reinstalled and still having same issue.
Such a shame after spending so much money.
How do I fix this?
2022-7-25
Use props
Plastik289
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-25 17:45
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know the OS version of your phone?

I’m currently android version 11
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Plastik289@yahoo.com Posted at 7-25 19:18
I’m currently android version 11

For your issue, please make sure the previously downloaded apk file has been cleared. Then, open all the authority and re-download the app from our website. Please find apk file in the file manager and open it to have a try.
2022-7-25
Use props
Sir Roldan
New

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-25 17:45

Android 12 Kernel version 5.10.81
2022-7-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sir Roldan Posted at 7-26 15:09
Android 12 Kernel version 5.10.81

Thanks for the update. Could you please send us the log? You can send us the log through Google Drive or Dropbox. Besides, could you please send us a screen recording at the same time? We will check these details and reply to you ASAP.
2022-7-26
Use props
Sir Roldan
New

Puerto Rico

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-26 23:13
Thanks for the update. Could you please send us the log via Assistant 2? You can send us the log through Google Drive or Dropbox. Besides, could you please send us a screen recording at the same time?We will check these details and reply to you ASAP.

I sent you a video of the issue. What is Assistant 2?
2022-7-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sir Roldan Posted at 7-27 08:08
I sent you a video of the issue. What is Assistant 2?

Thank you!
We received your video already.
And we have confirmed with the team that you can just send us the APP log, and can just export the log this way:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, the path is as follows: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG (The path of the version before DJI Fly App V1.4.12 is DJI>dji.go.v5>LOG), and then export the data in the "LOG" folder.

And Assistant 2 is software for DJI devices, with functions such as firmware upgrade, visual calibration, and log export. You can download it via this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic You don't need to send us other data, so you don't need to use this software.

2022-7-27
Use props
djiuser_qnm7HwSnBuST
New

Latvia

DJI Susan Posted at 2-26 23:03
Hi there, sorry for the issue. Please try the following steps:
1. Open the File Manager on mobile device... >Downloads. Click on the APK file. Follow the prompts and directions for the DJI APK to install.
2. Please enable the permission of "Install unknown apps"-"Allow from this source" on mobile device settings.

After that it writes - app did not install. Tried couple different versions none worked
2022-7-29
Use props
djiuser_srVFDlOXroIP
New

Sweden

Today tried using my mini2. It behaves like the Mimo. Just blinks and shuts down. Reinstalling does not help. MotoG30. Did google shut down the Chinese government spyware?
2022-7-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_qnm7HwSnBuST Posted at 7-29 07:24
After that it writes - app did not install. Tried couple different versions none worked

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you still meet this problem, you can try the following ways:
1) Please reserve 2GB of space first, and then delete your app and download the app again: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2) Please try to change to another phone to see if the problem still exists.
And if the problem still exists, please tell us your phone model, firmware version and offer us a screen recording. You can send us the related information via Google Drive or Dropbox and then send us the link.
Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.

2022-7-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_srVFDlOXroIP Posted at 7-30 00:23
Today tried using my mini2. It behaves like the Mimo. Just blinks and shuts down. Reinstalling does not help. MotoG30. Did google shut down the Chinese government spyware?

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please send us a video to better confirm the problem? You can send us the video here or upload the video to Google Drive or Dropbox and send us the link. Please don't worry, we will check and reply to you ASAP.
Besides, you can also check the following information to see if it can better help you:
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual-EN.pdf
123.png
1234.png
2022-7-30
Use props
djiuser_9tZCf781CBaf
New
Flight distance : 65052 ft
United Kingdom

Hi I have the same issue, this worked before on both of my devices. But now isn't working. Does anyone know what the issue is with it?
2022-8-2
Use props
Mark Johnson ICT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3651243 ft
United States

Message from last post reply

Besides, you can also check the following information to see if it can better help you:
Copy and paste in you browser

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual-EN.pdf
2022-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_9tZCf781CBaf Posted at 8-2 13:30
Hi I have the same issue, this worked before on both of my devices. But now isn't working. Does anyone know what the issue is with it?

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please tell us more details of your problem? Then we can check and reply to you ASAP.
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_XoKkuW6WBS03
New

United States

Yesterday went to open up my DJI fly app and it just starts to try to to open and then shuts down. Now I have uninstalled and reinstalled it still with no success. Flying the mini 2
2022-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules