can i have the link please? android 13 beta
2022-8-12
Use props
Cobrinio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 135810 ft
Cyprus

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-12 00:05
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please tell us the current OS version on your phone.

can i have the link please? android 13 beta
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_jsHW3aQ04WHy
New
United States

Using a Mini SE and running android 12. Samsung galaxy s21. App bugged and refuses to open. Uninstalled and re-downloaded, updated software on phone, and cleared cache. Is there a new app?
2022-8-12
Use props
matg55
lvl.1
Flight distance : 273553 ft
United States

I have a Samsung S22, 'One UI 5 Upgrade (Android 13)'. I have tried 'DJI Fly App v1.6.12-220807-664-53092-official-sec.apk' and it still crashes upon opening. Do you have another APK I can try?
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_r1sAtpleRSvV
New
Netherlands

Ok, so I found a solution for my issue. 'App crashing on samsung galaxy s21 ultra'. I went to the download center, got to products and selected the DJI mini 2. The app version on there is V1.6.10, that one is not crashing!
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_la9KTFe5z1Uf
New
Flight distance : 3927 ft
Slovakia

Hello , i have same problem with app DJI FLy , I have Samsung A42 ,5G , OS 12 , One IU 4,1 .. can you help me ?
2022-8-12
Use props
FlyAroundAlways
New
United States

djiuser_r1sAtpleRSvV Posted at 8-12 06:50
Ok, so I found a solution for my issue. 'App crashing on samsung galaxy s21 ultra'. I went to the download center, got to products and selected the DJI mini 2. The app version on there is V1.6.10, that one is not crashing!

This is the fix, you're great.

Don't wait for any of the mods/admins/DJI staff to email you a link, just go to products, choose your drone, and download the app. The specific app links, ie. DJI Fly, have the old versions for some reason.
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_EzKWGPYmfy25
New
Flight distance : 132628 ft
Pakistan

Please send the link for Dji Fly ver 1.6.12. my App is going to crash the moment it is opened
2022-8-12
Use props
fanse5f9ecac
lvl.1
Flight distance : 188107 ft
United States

Please send the link to the Beta app. This is pretty silly that one would have to ask for a fix that's clearly available, but is being held back for some reason.

Samsung S21, DJI Mavic Air 2
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_k0jcveY8igKP
New

Albania

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-24 19:30
Hello there Mark Johnson ICT. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and may we know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application as well for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
Hello, I am using Dji mini 2, I have been trying with apk installer and Cx file explorer but still the app won't run. I am using Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Thank you in advance
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_xo2dVHDv2Le9
New

Canada

This is a link to beta, works for me samsung galaxy s20 fe.
Add https://
to this below
pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/BBwayRpx39mPjW

password: DJI123

Wait like 30 seconds after entering password to load.
2022-8-12
Use props
pfech
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21138 ft

Australia

I have Pixel 6 Pro (Android 12) and DJI Mavic Air...

The DJI app does not open/start:

DJI Fly v1.6.9-220705-1005-52705

need help, thx

2022-08-13
2022-8-12
Use props
JordiC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6215745 ft
Spain

Why DJI download center APK is 1.6.10 and are you giving us a link/password to download 1.6.12?

Are we covered beta testers?

Think DJI has to explain it...
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_sylNMbJrn0RZ Posted at 8-11 11:15
Hi, since today I cannot open the app. I tried all the steps above, also disintalling and reinstalling the app and updating my smartphone software but everytime i try to open the app it just shuts down. How can I solve this? I am travelling tomorrow to Africa and it would be a HUGE problem for me not to be able to shoot with the drone.

I have a samsung s20 and dji mini 2

Hi there Mark. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2022-8-13
Use props
matg55
lvl.1
United States

matg55 Posted at 8-12 06:31
I have a Samsung S22, 'One UI 5 Upgrade (Android 13)'. I have tried 'DJI Fly App v1.6.12-220807-664-53092-official-sec.apk' and it still crashes upon opening. Do you have another APK I can try?

The 1.6.10 version works, but there's no video feed
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_8A3aNg8VIhU2
New
Flight distance : 291558 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-12 00:05
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please tell us the current OS version on your phone.

Android 12
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_8A3aNg8VIhU2
New
Flight distance : 291558 ft
United States

djiuser_xo2dVHDv2Le9 Posted at 8-12 19:16
This is a link to beta, works for me samsung galaxy s20 fe.
Add https://
to this below

Couldn't get the site to pull up.
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_QW81ThgbRf84
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114974 ft
Georgia

After I install beta update from pm message. The app works, but now I have another issues. The controller RC-N1 disconnect in unusual situation with s22 ultra. After reconnect cable it's start working. I check the other cable and its the same. Quickshots doesn't save the films with music and logo dji. Maximum bandwidth transfer data its about 4 mb, before update it was 27 mb.
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have updated the new app version of DJI FLY APP on our website. Please reinstall the app from this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly Thanks for your understanding.
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_poMjs0DOLV5c
New

Greece

hi everyone,
i have the following issue:
the app does not even open. and i think this problem started when my mobile (google pixel 6) made an android update.
i have unistall the app and install it again numerous times but nothing..
any ideas how this problem can be fixed?
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_poMjs0DOLV5c Posted at 8-15 00:15
hi everyone,
i have the following issue:
the app does not even open. and i think this problem started when my mobile (google pixel 6) made an android update.

We've released a new version of DJI Fly, you can also download and install it through DJI's official website to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_DDd32v9mYoOQ Posted at 8-10 10:08
I have not received any e-mail.

Sorry for the confusion caused. We mean we sent you a forum personal message. We've released a new version of DJI Fly, you can also download and install it through DJI's official website. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-8-15
Use props
matg55
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-13 23:41
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have updated the new app version of DJI FLY APP on our website. Please reinstall the app from this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly Thanks for your understanding.

Is there any quick fix when there is no live video feed? I have been trying to get '1660315135662-DJI-v1.6.10-220812-1010-52707-official-sec' to work, but when the app opens into the camera view (Go Fly) it goes to a black screen; there is no live video. I have also tried 'DJI-v1.6.12-220807-664-53092-official-sec' -- but the app does not open at all. Appreciate any help you're able to provide!

**Samsung S22, 'One UI 5 Upgrade (Android 13)
2022-8-15
Use props
djiuser_baorNdpqbW4V
lvl.1
Flight distance : 230 ft
Turkey

djiuser_baorNdpqbW4V Posted at 8-10 08:59
I made 2 mini flights yesterday with dji fly app.
The app is installing after the update today and won't open.
samsung s20 fe android 12. I am waiting for urgent help.

dji fly does not save flight data after v1.6.12, what is the solution? I am using samsung s20 fe android 12.
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

matg55 Posted at 8-15 06:09
Is there any quick fix when there is no live video feed? I have been trying to get '1660315135662-DJI-v1.6.10-220812-1010-52707-official-sec' to work, but when the app opens into the camera view (Go Fly) it goes to a black screen; there is no live video. I have also tried 'DJI-v1.6.12-220807-664-53092-official-sec' -- but the app does not open at all. Appreciate any help you're able to provide!

**Samsung S22, 'One UI 5 Upgrade (Android 13)

We are sorry to know about this. Since Andriod 13 is a beta version, we are unable to guarantee compatibility and performance. We will make adaptation after the official version is released. If possible, you can test with another phone for a check.
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_baorNdpqbW4V Posted at 8-15 22:57
dji fly does not save flight data after v1.6.12, what is the solution? I am using samsung s20 fe android 12.

May I confirm if you're referring to the flight records on the profile page? Please make sure the app was connecting while flying. Please also check if the storage space of your phone is enough.
2022-8-16
Use props
djiuser_baorNdpqbW4V
lvl.1
Flight distance : 230 ft
Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-16 01:37
May I confirm if you're referring to the flight records on the profile page? Please make sure the app was connecting while flying. Please also check if the storage space of your phone is enough.

Yes, flight records on profile page. No post-flight records.  The phone memory is quite sufficient.  The cache is clean.  It is connected to the phone during the flight. I uninstalled and reinstalled the application. The problem was not solved.  I installed the version with Dyj fli v1.6.10 and it shows flight records. There is a video temporary cache recording problem in Dji fli v1.6.10 version.  When the drone is disconnected, the video cache image is deleted from the airplane album section in the Dji fly app.  If I lose a drone, I will not have temporary video cache recording. These problems seem to me as a serious danger. I am waiting for your urgent solution.
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_baorNdpqbW4V Posted at 8-16 03:20
Yes, flight records on profile page. No post-flight records.  The phone memory is quite sufficient.  The cache is clean.  It is connected to the phone during the flight. I uninstalled and reinstalled the application. The problem was not solved.  I installed the version with Dyj fli v1.6.10 and it shows flight records. There is a video temporary cache recording problem in Dji fli v1.6.10 version.  When the drone is disconnected, the video cache image is deleted from the airplane album section in the Dji fly app.  If I lose a drone, I will not have temporary video cache recording. These problems seem to me as a serious danger. I am waiting for your urgent solution.

Thanks for the update.
Please make sure that the switch of synchronizing flight records is turned on, and please wait a few minutes while viewing the flight records. If there is still no flight record, please provide us with relevant screenshots or a video. Then we can confirm these details with our engineer. Thank you.
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_87MUvS0CtYMi
New
India

Dji mimo or lightcut not working on android 12 is there is any fix?
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_87MUvS0CtYMi Posted at 8-17 17:56
Dji mimo or lightcut not working on android 12 is there is any fix?

DJI Mimo has been updated on the website, please download it directly from https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
There is no LightCut beta version at the moment, please wait for the update.
2022-8-18
Use props
djiuser_kq4tabHvn5zp
New

Israel

Hello, I have s21 ultra  and I try all things
Apk install everything and it's not working
2022-8-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_kq4tabHvn5zp Posted at 8-19 18:42
Hello, I have s21 ultra  and I try all things
Apk install everything and it's not working

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please tell us which app you're referring to? If you're using DJI Fly, please try to download and install the latest app through the link below to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-8-19
Use props
djiuser_4PgbqIICsg9U
New
Flight distance : 613245 ft
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-13 23:41
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have updated the new app version of DJI FLY APP on our website. Please reinstall the app from this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly Thanks for your understanding.

Hi, the latest version (1.6.12) of the app doesnt download images, it says that the image has been download to phone but it does not appear on my phone.

Please go back to the way the 1.6.9 version used to download images, it would ask if you wanted to download to phone or app album, this was great.
2022-8-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_4PgbqIICsg9U Posted at 8-19 23:52
Hi, the latest version (1.6.12) of the app doesnt download images, it says that the image has been download to phone but it does not appear on my phone.

Please go back to the way the 1.6.9 version used to download images, it would ask if you wanted to download to phone or app album, this was great.

Hi there, could you please tell us the model of your phone? If possible, please provide us with a video for further confirmation. You can upload the video to Dropbox and send us the link here.
2022-8-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_4PgbqIICsg9U Posted at 8-19 23:52
Hi, the latest version (1.6.12) of the app doesnt download images, it says that the image has been download to phone but it does not appear on my phone.

Sorry for the late response. Maybe you have told me before but could you please tell us the information about your phone and its OS version?
2022-8-20
Use props
djiuser_0AfJb91LNK7q
New
Flight distance : 936857 ft
United States

Look, this is extremely frustrating. I have to exhaust all these alternative avenues already and "search" for a application that's not readily available on Google play store. (Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G) I've tried everything I've seen in this thread and nothing works. I'm considering leaving bad reviews as well as selling my Mavic 2 pro for another Drone manufacturer that has applications and software, that functions and is readily available. This is way too much and I've wasted time, money, shots, opportunities because of this. I paid way too much money for this product and it's features to not work. When is this problem going to be fixed?
Because this is very unsatisfactory service from DJI.

AndroidOS 12
2022-8-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_0AfJb91LNK7q Posted at 8-21 14:21
Look, this is extremely frustrating. I have to exhaust all these alternative avenues already and "search" for a application that's not readily available on Google play store. (Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G) I've tried everything I've seen in this thread and nothing works. I'm considering leaving bad reviews as well as selling my Mavic 2 pro for another Drone manufacturer that has applications and software, that functions and is readily available. This is way too much and I've wasted time, money, shots, opportunities because of this. I paid way too much money for this product and it's features to not work. When is this problem going to be fixed?
Because this is very unsatisfactory service from DJI.

Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, we understand your frustration. Because the compatibility strategy between the DJI App and Google Play Store is changing, you currently cannot finish downloading and updating using Google Play.
Currently, for DJI GO 4 app, you can download the beta version from the link below and try again.
https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/gQ ... henticate/showShare
Password: GO4123
And go to the mobile phone’s “System Settings” and find “Installing an Unknown Application”. Enable the “Allow application installation from this source” switch. And install the app from the file manager. See if this works.
2022-8-22
Use props
djiuser_IRQ5WKgBFeyu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 127441 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I am having the same issue.  Every time I click on the app, it closes with the message from Samsung saying there is a bug.  Try opening the app when the developer has fixed the bug.

I have tried the link in one of your posts and my phone says the link might be harmful.

I have the Samsung S21.

Please help
2022-8-23
Use props
djiuser_IRQ5WKgBFeyu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 127441 ft
United Kingdom

I have the Mini Air 2 drone
2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_IRQ5WKgBFeyu Posted at 8-23 14:47
Hi

I am having the same issue.  Every time I click on the app, it closes with the message from Samsung saying there is a bug.  Try opening the app when the developer has fixed the bug.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please find apk file in the file manager and open it?
2022-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules